[7]

|Nikki|

I hugged the last fan, and signed an autograph for her.

"Stay fearless," I smiled at the young fan with my snapback and Seth's shirt.
She grinned and replied,

"I will!! You two are so cute," she nodded towards Seth and I.

"Aw, you're so sweet!"

She asked, "are you two together?" I laughed and was about to reply, but Seth cut me off,

"I'm working on it," he winked at me, earning an eye roll. The fan chuckled, and waved to us as she walked off. I punched Rollins in the arm.

"You're so stupid," I said with a grin. He flashed a toothy smile and shrugged.

"Shall we go?" he asked, holding his hand out for me. I was hesitant to grab it, but I did anyway.

"I guess so!"

"You should be more honored than that, you're going on a date with the WWE World Heavyweight Champion of the entire universe," he was all excited to announce his title, which seemed to feed his huge ego.

"We'll see about that," I replied. We walked out of the building, hand in hand, I don't know how smart that was...
Photographers flashed their cameras in our face, Rollins managed to handle them quite well. Actually, he just screamed at them to back off, but whatever.
We pushed through the mob and arrived to the limo. He opened the door for me, letting me in. He stepped in after and took a seat beside me, slamming the door shut. The driver took off, heading to our destination.

"Thanks for agreeing to come with me, miss Bella," he put his arm around me. I pushed it off of me, and cocked my eyebrow.

"Since when do you start acting somewhat pleasant?" I teased.

"Babe, I'm always pleasant, that's why you agreed to join me today," he was back to his old cocky self.

"Well, I didn't exactly agree-"

"Shh!" He put his finger over my lips, stopping my sentence.
The limo comes to a halt, so Colby and I exit. We head into the cafe, and a short waitress with long brunette hair shows us to our seat. Colby pulls my chair back, and I sit down. He sits across from me, smiling. It's a little uncomfortable. Okay, that's a lie, I don't mind the pretty boy staring at me. Shut up, Nicole!

"So," I say, his eyes dart up to mine.

"You look lovely," he complements, I thank him.

"You don't look half bad, yourself," I give him a smile. Maybe this date won't be as bad as I thought it would be.
•••
|Brock|

I finish up my workout, and leave the building drenched in sweat. I hail another taxi who takes me to my hotel.

"Thanks, man," I say to the taxi driver, after I pay him for the ride. I jog into the hotel and find my room.

Taking the key, I unlock the door and walk in. I head to the bathroom, turning on the shower and I wait for the water to get hot.
Ten minutes pass, then I exit the shower and put on some fresh clothes. A Suplex City shirt along with a good pair of jeans is the usual thing for me to wear. What is it that those girls say on the Internet? OOTD? I'm so out of touch. Forget it.
I hear my stomach rumble, and that's my cue to get some food. I slip the hotel key into my pocket, along with my wallet, and leave.
In the taxi cab, I ask the man where would a man my size go to eat. He suggests a steakhouse somewhere downtown in New York. I tell him to take me there, and off we go.
I stare out the window, watching the people stroll along, and wait until we arrive. When we do, I take my wallet out once more, and hand the money to the driver.

"Thanks, again," I say as I leave. Hmm, I'm not really used to saying thanks, that feels weird.
I hurry down the street, and see two people that I recognize at a cafe near the steakhouse. Guess I'm cancelling the steakhouse plan, time for plan B.