[5]

Say that you want me every day

That you want me every way

That you need me

Got me trippin' super psycho love

| Nikki |

"Brock."
"Brock?!" Brie exclaims, as her eyes expand.
"The idiot walked in on us in Colby's locker room," I squeeze my eyes shut and lean back in the bed, while kicking off my shoes.
"Ew," she replies, disgusted.
"Yeah, Brie, I know! He can't mind his own business."
"Okay, okay, that's enough. I'm going to bed, you should too, you have autographs in the morning," she ends the weird conversation with that and gets changed into her pajamas and crawls into her bed.
I walk into the bathroom and stare into the mirror.
"Nicole, what are you getting yourself into?" I ask myself quietly, eyes pierced on my own reflection. "You're getting a piece of the WWE World Heavyweight Champion, and you're still ungrateful."
I rubbed my eyes and decided that it's best for me to get some rest, maybe I'll feel different about this situation. Yeah, probably. I walked out of the bathroom, flicking off the light switch and made my way over to my bed. Brie was fast asleep, hugging a pillow tightly. I lifted the covers part way off of the bed so I could climb in. I wrapped myself up in the blankets and turned off the lamp by the desk beside me. I got all comfy and shut my eyes, preparing for a nice sleep. And luckily that's what I got.

| Brock |

"Well, if it isn't Miss Ronda Rousey!" my gaze meets hers, and her arms are folded across her chest. Ronda's title is held tightly around her waist.
Ladies and gentlemen, this is "Rowdy" Ronda Rousey! UFC Women's Bantamweight Champion. The Arm Collector. And she's undefeated. This woman is no joke.
We are now back in my hotel room, sitting across from one another on opposite couches.
"I see that you don't have your championship anymore," she notes, gesturing at me. I shake my head smiling. She gives me a weird look for smiling.
"Yeah, that weasel-faced 'Authority Golden Boy' always gets what he wants. A trait learned from his Authority 'mom', Stephanie. Also, with the help of- you know what never mind," I rushed the last part, not really wanting to talk about it. But she already knew, she watches wrestling. Ronda decided to completely ignore every thing I said, or maybe she was just thinking about it. Whatever it is, she stayed silent for a while. The room was filled with emptiness. Two bodies unmoving, but staring at each other.
We could have stayed silent for days, maybe weeks, but the knock on the door caused an interruption.
I stood up, and jogged over to the door, swinging it open. There stood the man I couldn't stand to see. I didn't want to ever look at him again after what he did to my girl.
"Hello, Brock," the champ smirked, his hand placed firmly on the title.
"I'm going to slam the door on you in three, two,"
"Woah, woah, wait!" he exclaimed, so for one time only, I decided to listen to him.
"What the hell do you want?" I barked, my nose twitching.
"I was just going to ask you where Nikki is staying, I have something I need to say to her."
I scoffed, rolling my eyes and responded, "how the hell would I know? And how did you find out what room I'm staying in?"
"I asked the lady in the front lobby," he shrugged.
"Ugh, then why wouldn't you just ask her for Nikki's room instead?!" I was heating up, enraged.
"Because, Brock," he smiled and continued, "that wouldn't be as fun as getting you all mad."
I slammed the door in his face. I turned around and plopped back down on my couch, Ronda was smirking. I glanced at the clock, it read 12:00. What does he need from Nikki at midni-never mind. I shuddered at the thought.
"Where were we?" I asked Ronda.
"Silent."
"Ahh, lets get anything but silent now, Rousey," I grinned at her. Her face stayed a mask, uninterested.
"Hell no, Lesnar, I'm out of here."
And with that, she got up and left. Too soon? Yeah, maybe a little.
•••••••••••••••••••
Brock, oh, Brock.
It was Ronda Rouseeeyyy! Yes, she's going to be involved in this book, bc why not?! Just a little warning;)
Until next time! Vote & comment, tell me what you're thinking!