[9]

Yikes. I haven't updated since the end of October... I'm such a loser. I'm so sorry guys! Wattpad has been dead lately, and I hope there can be like an epic revival or something, haha. I missed Wattpad a lot, so here I am! I present to you, chapter 9 of SPL!

|Brock|

It's been more than a month since I last saw Seth and Nicole. I've taken some time off from WWE to recollect my thoughts. I've stayed away from UFC as well.

I'm isolating myself from Ronda. She's been upset after her loss to Holly Holm, and is working on fixing her jaw.

So here I am, in Minneapolis at my house. I turn on the TV and flip through the channels. I get bored and let my mind wander as I stare blankly at the television.

I think about how Colby and Nikki are, what they are doing, and if they are still seeing each other. Has Colby become bored yet? Well, how could he, she's a living, breathing goddess.  How could he ruin our relationship that ended 4 years ago?

"Nicole, what did you want to say to me earlier?" I asked my fiancée. I took her out to dinner and she distinctively had something important to tell me. Our wedding was months away, and I was eagerly counting down the days.
"Hon, I know this is going to sound bad but-"

I shook myself back to reality as my eyes began to tear up. I couldn't relive this moment again. I am strong, not a weak little boy. I tried hard to focus on the TV, but it was all white noise to me. I started getting dizzy and the flashback was returning in my mind. I couldn't fight it anymore.

"What!"
"I'm so sorry," tears flooded from her eyes like waterfalls, and I immediately took my wallet out and laid money on the table for the drinks. We rushed outside to the back of the building. I grasped my hands on her shoulders demanding her to look at me. But still, she avoided any sort of eye contact.
"I'm sorry, I just don't feel the connection anymore," she said in almost a whisper.
"Nicole! Feelings don't just change overnight! You told me you loved me last night, we ju-"
"Stop! I'm sorry, I can't do this anymore." She pulled away from my grip.
"Don't walk away from me! Don't walk away from this, has this last year meant nothing to you?"

She turned to face me one last time. I could see pain in her eyes. Something that I never hoped I would see. Then, she was gone.

| Colby |

I've been really enjoying the past month. Brock has been nowhere to be seen, so I had a chance to hang out with Nicole. I went into this whole thing as a way to get Brock mad to win the title. I never intended on something more. I could see how Brock fell completely in love with her, and I couldn't blame him. She's got a beautiful personality, is hilarious, and makes me feel like I've got something to fight for. We're a team now, and I never would have pictured it happening a month ago.

Okay, so we are not technically "dating" yet, but we have both admitted our feelings for each other, and have decided to take this slowly. I'd do anything she would ask of me in a heartbeat. She's got a collar around my neck and is holding on to the leash tightly. This isn't any kind of weird sexual reference, so leave me alone! I mean it could but- anyway, not the point. Nikki's going to be mine.

I felt two arms wrap around my neck from behind and I closed my eyes and smiled.

"Hey, gorgeous," I turned around to face her. I pulled her onto my lap and set my hands on her waist.

"Guess what?!" she smiled brightly, I love it when she does that!

"You'll finally let me call you my girlfriend?" I joked, okay not really joked, but you know what I mean. Please say yes.

She smiled again, then stuck her tongue out at me. "Colby, no!"

Dang it!

"Ha ha, I was just kidding. Whatever, that's cool." I wanted to cry. I did not just think that. You're a true idiot, Colby Lopez.

"I'm cleared to get back in the ring!"

Oh yeah, a week after Brock left, she got hurt and couldn't wrestle for a little while.

"That's awesome, Nikki!" I wrapped my arms around her tightly and felt her cough.

"Ugh, I'm going to get injured with a broken rib if you continue this."

I let go quickly. "Sorry, Nicole," I scratched the back of my head sheepishly.

Her grin spread widely across her face again, "and I lied."

Lied?! Lied about what!!!!!!! How could you?! Whyy!!

"Okay, what did you lie about?" Holy crap, I'm great at keeping my cool.

"I want to be your girlfriend."

Nevermind.

"YES!!!!!"
• • • •