[10]

| Nicole |

The elated expression on his face was too much for me to bear. Colby's amazing, and I'm finally on Cloud 9. I can finally say that I've moved on, after all this time. I've been waiting for the right guy to come along, and now Superman's here to sweep me off of my feet. He's incredible.

He brought his lips to mine and tightly embraced me as we made out. I knew I was making the right decision by deciding to become his girlfriend. I finally broke away the heated kiss and rested my head on his shoulder.

"Let me take my GIRLFRIEND out on a date after Raw tonight?" he basically screamed 'girlfriend' even though that we were in his locker room and no one was around. I bursted out laughing at his excitement.

"Absolutely!"

Someone knocked on the door asking to come in. I hopped up and opened the door.

"Hi, Steph!" I smiled. She was smiling as well,

"I knew that I would be able to find you in here," she chuckled. I put my hands up defensively,

"Guilty!"

"Anyway, I need to see you in my office about a new storyline since you just got cleared."

"Great!" I turned to Colby and blew him a kiss. He pretended to faint.

"Bye, babe!" He called out as I left with Stephanie. I looked at her trying to explain things, but she cut me off saying,

"I heard." She smiled and put on her best Seth Rollins impression and repeated, "Let me take my GIRLFRIEND out on a date after Raw tonight."

I laughed and responded, "I didn't think anyone was around!"

It was great to have a boss who is funny and understanding.

| Colby |

I saw a tall figure passing by my locker room. Nicole forgot to shut the door on her way out.

"Joe!" I called out after my friend and former Shield brother. He backed up a few steps and looked at me.

"Hey! What's up, brotha?" He said as he entered the room.

"Oh you know, excited for Raw, taking my girlfriend out after, Summer Slam this Sunday."

"Woah, woah, woah," Joe stopped me. "Summer Slam is this Sunday?"

We both laughed. "But in all seriousness, you finally got a girl? Guess you aren't as unlivable as I thought!"

I punched him in the arm jokingly. "Guess not."

"Nikki, right?" He raised an eyebrow.

I sighed happily, "The Nikki Bella."

"Good for you, bro. She's hot as hell."

I glared at him, "back off, dude, you have your own woman. And there is so much more to her than that." I smiled as I closed my eyes and leaned back into the couch.

"Colby! Take a chill pill, I didn't mean anything by it," he chuckled to himself.

I looked up at him from my seated position. "Okay, whatever. I just really like her, man."

"I can tell. You've been hanging out with her for like what?" He paused and looked around, "a few months?"

"And it was worth it. She's amazing."

"What took her so long anyway? Why wouldn't she come around earlier?"

I gritted my teeth, not wanting to talk about it. I sucked it up and responded as best as I could at the moment, "an ex."

We left it at that. Joe seemed to understand, and got up to leave.

"Well, I'll see you around, Colb."

"Bye, Joe."

- Hours later, 8:00 pm -

The Raw theme song played as I waited backstage in anticipation to get out to the ring. I'd be starting off the show. I heard Michael Cole speak up, "Welcome to Monday Night Raw! I'm Michael Cole, this is Corey Graves and Byron Saxton. We are live in Minneapolis, Minnesota!"

My theme song cut off his cheerful introduction. I emerged out from backstage with a microphone in hand. I walked down the entrance ramp to the beat of my music. What? It's catchy. I climbed into the ring and held out my arms to the sides, giving off my signature evil laugh. Man, is it a great laugh or what?! It is a great laugh, I don't care what you think.

"Welcome to my show, Monday Night Raw!" Again, I threw another devious laugh. I can't help it, I'm just a funny guy. "I am THE man! I'm the WWE World Heavyweight champion, and I run this industry!" I was heavily booed by the audience, as I soaked in the reaction. I love playing a heel, it's good to be bad. "Stephanie McMahon and Mick Foley drafted me to Raw as their number one draft, I mean, come on now, who else could take my place?!" More booing followed, and I waited until it was quiet enough for me to continue. "That is why as your reigning defending champion, I will carry this brand on my shoulders as we start this new era. And there is nothing anyone can do or say that will kick me off of-"

"Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman," the Minnesota audience erupted with cheers, I rolled my eyes as I saw the small, fat old walrus headed towards me.

"And I am pleased to announce that my client, Brock Lesnar, is in the building tonight!" The cheers lit up the arena. As Paul stepped into the ring, I looked him dead in the eye with disgust.

"Aaaaaand," Paul continued, "I had a conversation with your 'friend' Stephanie McMahon and Mick Foley, who allowed me to tell you that you will be facing Brock Lesnar tonight."

What. The. Hell?

"Woah! Wait up, old man, you mean to tell me that Brock Lesnar can just pop up out of nowhere and face the champ? I don't think so! There has got to be a reasonable explanation for all of this. Stephanie is not an idiot, she wouldn't just-"

"Seth, Seth, Seth, hold up" my boss, Stephanie said as she made her way towards the ring. "You have no right telling me what matches I can and cannot make. You will be facing Brock Lesnar tonight, and there is nothing you can do to stop that match from happening."

I threw my arms up in the air in disappointment and disgrace. I'm the champion and I deserve some respect around here!

Paul stood there, pointing and laughing at me and I wanted to punch him in his stupid face.

"Oh alright, fine!" I screamed. "Where is the big bad Brock Lesnar that I already beat for this title anyway?! I don't see him anywhere!"

Paul smirked as he put the microphone to his lips, "he's backstage, with your girl."