[3]

Damn, if you didn't want me back

Why'd you have to act like that?

It's confusing to the core

'Cause I know you want it

(A/N, this chapter's gonna get wild, stay away young children!)

| Brock |

You Can Look But You Can't Touch, You Keep Dreaming On The Stars Above!

Here comes the number one distraction, my ex-fiancee. The brunette flips her long hair over her shoulder, and flashes that perfect smile. I think Seth's more distracted than I am. Okay, maybe not. I feel an arm slam me to the ground, clothesline. I get up immediately and ferociously turn my head around to find the title-stealer. He's on the top rope again, and knocks me down once more. I fall to my knees and a boot connects with my head five seconds later. I'm down on the mat and Seth picks up the win after the cover and three count.

I'M GOING TO DESTROY HIM!

He slyly rolls out of the ring and is handed the title. MY title. Then, the kid thinks he's so funny and wraps an arm around the woman. MY woman.

He's a dead man, and he will pay.

| Seth |

My arm is tightly secured around my world, my everything. And around my other arm, I have Nikki Bella. Brock's reaction was priceless, he's so obsessed with her. It's completely creepy, and the fact that she has to be put through all of his stalking is awful. Not that I care or anything, I have everything that I need, and that's the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. I have this killer feud with Lesnar, and flirting with Nikki is the only way to get inside his head.

Do I feel bad for toying with her emotions for my own purposes to further my career? Not even a little bit. That's what I do, I use people. I used Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns, The Shield, to get to where I am now. I'm the man around here, the Future, the Architect. And that's just how it is supposed to go.

Backstage now, Nikki is sitting beside me and staring at her phone screen, scrolling down. Time to make Lesnar jealous...

"Nicole," I catch her off guard, so she jumps at my voice.

"Yeah?" she gives me her full attention

"Thanks for coming out there tonight, I loved the support. Maybe you can show me how much you support me later tonight," I wink at her, as she blushes and looks down. This is way too easy.

"Maybe," she innocently says.

"I'd like that," I lie, convincing her. I grab her hand and pull her onto my lap. "What do you say?" whispering in her ear.

"I guess so," she seems nervous. What the hell? I thought that she was into me! Whatever.

"Then what are we waiting for," I growl, and lift her up, taking her to my locker room.

I could feel the eyes of a beast burning a hole through my neck, mission accomplished.

| Nikki |

I'm not sure why, but something in me doesn't feel right about this. Up until this moment, this is what I've been waiting for. But now that it's about to happen, I feel...weird. I don't know if I want to do this.

Why, Brock?! Why are you making me feel so guilty! We are done, forever done. I might as well forget about it and have a good time with Rollins.

My legs are wrapped around his waist, and he starts kissing on my neck. He kicks the locker room door shut behind him. He brings his lips up to mine and we make out in the middle of the locker room. I moan into his mouth as his hands roam over my breasts. I can feel him smirking. My top is pulled over my head and tossed to the floor. He slides the shorts of my ring gear off, and places me on top of his couch. More like he pushes me. I'm left in my bra and panties. Seth is already shirtless, and he removes his ring gear slowly, making me wait. I groan, and strip him down myself. This guy's got nothing on Brock. I think he liked me stripping him down, because he pounces on top of me and continues kissing my neck. He unhooks the back of my bra with one hand-that takes skill, dude. Seth lands more kisses down my body, and pulls my panties down my legs with his teeth. This guy, though. He climbs back on top of me and pins my shoulders down. His lips connect with mine again, and I'm encountered with his member. I start moaning loudly, and he thrusts faster. Okay, maybe I'm enjoying this more than I originally planned.

A loud bang startled the hell outta me, and our heads faced the kicked down door.

"Get the hell out of here," Seth warns the man standing in the doorframe.

"Why don't you make me?" Brock's arms are crossed, he doesn't look too happy. "But not like that, man," he adds.
Apparently, Seth wants to make him more envious, so he continues having sex with me. This is incredibly awkward.
I think Brock has had enough, because he exits and yells back to me, "when you want to have sex with a real man, you know where to find me."
Classy, Brock, real classy.
••••••••••••••••••••