[4]

Oh, and if you don't wanna be

Something substantial with me

Then why do you give me more?

Babe I know you want it

| Brock |

Her and Rollins. Nikki Bella and Seth Rollins. I can't get the image out of my head. The thoughts are too much to bear, I need to get away.
So I exit the building and head straight to the hotel I'm staying at. When I enter the lobby, I see intimidation in others eyes as I pass them by. I step into the elevator and press "4". I didn't notice the woman standing next to my in the elevator until she cleared her throat.
I turned and faced the intimidating 5'7" blonde. And she looked better than ever.

| Nikki |

"Colby, this was great and all, but I have to go," I sat up and started throwing my clothes back on.
"Baby, where are you going? I thought that we could continue this in my room," he smirked, facing me.
Quick, lie, quick!
"Umm, maybe some other time. I have to get ready for an autograph signing in the morning."
Nice one.
"Great, I'm going to be there tomorrow as well, champion and champion signing. I'll take you out to lunch afterwards."
Before I could respond, he already had his clothes on and slipped out of the room. I rolled my eyes and finished adding a coat of lipgloss to my lips. I fitted into my Nike sneakers, grabbed my Louis Vuitton purse, and left without a word.
The ride to the hotel was quite normal, traffic was okay, Brie and I stayed quiet in the car. I pull up in the parking lot and turn off the engine.
"Thanks for the ride, N," Brie says, grabbing her purse and exiting the black Range Rover.
"B, you don't have to thank me, I'm your sister," I reply, as she nods. I follow her inside of the hotel.
"Wow, this place is nice!" she gets an excited look in her eyes and faces me.
"Yeah, I guess."
Brie tilts her head to the side and says, "Nicole?"
"Hmm," I step into the empty elevator with her, pressing "3" and waiting as we go up.
"What's wrong?" she curiously asks.
"Nothing, Brie," I take a breath and shake my head.
She looks at me unconvincingly, "You have that look on your face."
"What look?" I ask, confused.
She rolls her eyes, and we step out of the elevator, looking for our room. "You know, that look when you're upset."
"I don't know what you are talking about," I lie.
"Shut up, I know you slept with Rollins," she admits.
I gasp, "how did you find out?!"
"Word spreads quickly, sis," she shrugs and swipes the card to our room. I push the door open and walk in. I set down my purse and flop backward on one of the queen beds. Brie lays down on the other.
We don't speak for a good 30 seconds, until she breaks the silence.
"I thought that you liked him."
"I do," I respond rather quickly.
"Then what's the problem?" She asks.
"Brock."
••••
I've decided to come back to this book, after Tatianna convinced me. My writing would be nothing without the influence of her. Seriously. She's amazing, and has the best stories. Tati_Flazy ❤️
The chapters are going to be shorter probably, but I'll try to update more often:) btw; who do you think Brock is in the elevator with?? And Nikki starting to have regret??