Chapter 1

Author's POV

(before beginning the story. I'll give you a brief background story about mithuna's family.

Mithuna's appa vigneshewaran is from a village in kancheepuram. His father Veeravel Pandian is the most respectful person in the village. Vigneshewaran's father owns atleast 1/4 of the places in the village.

Vigneshewaran left to mumbai to complete his PG. There he fell in love with a north indian girl Anjana. They got married but it received a great opposition from Anjana's family. They disowned her.

Vigneshewaran's family accepted their marriage and they all were leading a good life till he received an offer letter from consultancy company in London.

Veeravel and vaidehi didn't know what to say about the sudden wish of vigneshewaran going to London. After convincing his parents and making a promise of visiting them often finally vigneshewaran left to London with Anjana.

Vigneshewaran kept the promise of visiting them. He visited his parents twice in 2 years. Anjana got pregnant and gave birth to a baby girl and they named her Mithuna.

Veeravel and vaidehi received this news and was on cloud nine. They were really happy to welcome their lovely granddaughter.

When Mithuna attained 1 year. She was brought to India to visit her grandparents. The whole two months were heavenly for Veeravel and vaidehi. They had quality time with their Mithu ma. She brought happiness in the house. But all that vanished they day of return of vigneshewaran and his family back to London. Vaidehi and veeravel send them off with a heavy heart.

After seeing the sophisticated life in London vigneshewaran hated the idea of even visiting his home country. He didn't give ears to his parents pleading to visit them.

Veeravel and vaidehi's pleading stopped after knowing that their son won't listen to them anymore. But their love for their grand daughter kept on increasing.

Mithuna grew up in London but her love for India and the eagerness to visit her veera thatha and vaidehi paati kept on increasing day by day.
She contacted her grandparents through video call with a help of a computer center in their village.

Just like Mithuna her grandparents also started looking forward for the day she Calls them every week.)

Present day.

MITHUNA'S POV

"appa I'm not ready to ask an another time. Are you gonna send me to India or not" I yelled on top of my voice.

"Mithu, why don't you understand. You can't even live there for a day" appa tried to convince me.

"Appa I have to worry about that not you. I have been asking this for years. After hearing such words from paati and Thatha. I can't stay here silently letting them undergo the pain of separation anymore."

"Mithu why are you yelling. Why are you taking their words seriously" appa yelled back.

"inaiku thatha paati pesumbodu nanga sethalavadu varuvingala nu ketanga. After hearing such words. Neega venum na ipdi irukalam I can't stay quiet anymore. Either you send me to India or just disown me I'll take care of my life" saying this I walked to my room.

"Mithu stop right there" appa yelled.

" take a decision and call me" I slammed my room door shut.

"enna Anjana ava pesitu pora nee ipdi nikura" I can hear appa asking this to Amma.

"Unga ponnu thane vignesh apdi thaa irupa" followed by this i heard someone slamming the door shut harshly again.

I slowly sneaked out of the room and went to the kitchen.

"amma how was my performance. Epdi appa othupara" I asked Amma.

"un appa ponadha patha he will take accept nu thonudu" amma said smiling.

Suddenly the room door opened and appa came to kitchen.

"Anjana ask your daughter to pack her things for 1 and half months college leave thane. I'll book the tickets for her now " when I heard these words from appa. I ran to him and hugged him.

"thanks appa" I placed a kiss on his cheeks.

He wiped his cheeks and said "don't act like this anymore. But be careful there ma"

He left.

"amma we should have done this act earlier"

"ama mithu I still couldn't believe that he agreed to send you to India. OK ok go and pack your things" Amma said pushing me to my room.

Soon my visit to India was informed to my Thatha and paati.

It's time to pack.

I took out the suitcase and filled my clothes with that.

I lied on my bed stretching my arms and legs.

"India I'm coming"

SHIVA'S POV

"paaru anandhi un paiyana. Andha poruki kootathukooda suthitu vidiya vidiya thoonguran" I heard appa's voice.

"summa puzhaya thitadinga avane Late ah vandutu ippo thaa nalla thoonguran" amma came for my support.

"ozhunga velaiku poitu vandu Sunday ipdi thoonguna naa edachum solla porena. Padichu mudichu 2 years aagudu innum oru velaiku pogama Andha vetti pasanga Kooda suthitu irukan neeyum avanuku Nalla support pannu" appa said to Amma.

I went out of my room and stood infront of my appa.

"idho vandutan un paiyan Nalla coffee potu kuduthu utkara vachu sapadu podu po" appa left saying this.

"enna ma appa kalailaye subrabadham arambitchutara" I asked yawning.

"ellam unnalatha" amma left to the kitchen.

Naa enna senjenu enna solranga. I sat on the sofa and turned on the TV and changed the channel to sun music.

"dei Anna. Indha coffee" shruthi handed me the coffee cup and sat beside me.

"dei Anna appa daily asigam asingama thiturare unaku konjam Kooda vekkama illa" shruthi asked.

"Vekkam la patta avan shiva illiye" my sister varshini aka varshu sat on my other side.

I remained silent.

"paren ivlo pesurom senju vaicha sila mathiri irukan" shruthi said to varshini.

"ivanta pesuradu waste vaadi namma college application form pathi search pannuvom" varshini dragged shruthi With Her.

Vandutazhunga periya advice bucket ah tookitu. Evazhunga kitta pesuna epdiyachum appa kitta solli enaku nalla thittu vangi tharuvanga eduku naa pesi thittu vangitu so Silent ah kaadu ketha Mathiri irukuradu best.

I looked at the time it showed 11.am. Friends vandurupanungazhe.

I quickly took a shower and left to meet my friends not giving ears to my amma's pleading to have breakfast.

I got on my royal Enfield no No my appa's royal Enfield and went to meet my friends....

My day passes by spending time with my friends, roaming around the village to town and returning back home.

This is how my day goes... Boring thaan let's see what's life have kept for me.

(Don't worry shiva nee neraya changes paka pora🤷‍♀️)

Hi makkazhe

This is the first chapter so intro apdi thaa irukum.

Seekram sandippom. Do you like the intros😅.

Marakama vote panunga ❤️