Chapter 11

Mithuna's pov

Yesterday was such a bad day. You must be wondering why??, right.

Paati didn't let me to go out yesterday I couldn't meet my Shiva. We had a phone conversation but that too for few minutes as he got struck up in some works related to this thiruvizhaa. He is one among the youngsters who took responsibility to take care of the arrangements. So OK.

I talked to my appa and Amma through video call yesterday. When I talked about this thiruvizhaa I saw his eyes glittering. He asked me to get the pictures of the village festival. And I promised appa to get the pictures for him.... I learnt one thing appa has a bit of interest to see the things in village I'll use it to get him to India.

"mithu maa seekram kuzhi ma" paati said knocking on the door.

Yeah today is the first day of the thiruvizhaa. Paati is really eager to go there just like me. So I'm gonna take a quick shower.

"10 minutes paati" I said and grabbed my towel and underwear and entered the bathroom to take shower.

I applied the paste that paati made for me to apply on my skin. It indeed smells so good.

I came out and dried my hair thoroughly. I quickly changed into the half saree paati selected for me to wear today. I called her to drape the shawl like thing.

Once we are done... I applied some kohl for my eyes with a little makeup , tied my hair by taking two strands from my ears and putting them in a clip. I finished my look with a single stone bindi. That's it. I hope shiva likes it.

I went out

I went out. Paati came to me with a smile. She placed the jasmine strand on my hair.

"azhagu en mithu ma. Iru ippo varen" she said and went inside my room.

She brought my kohl box and took some from it and placed it on my cheeks.

"yaaru kannum patra koodathu" paati kissed me on my forehead. I took some kohl from the box and placed it on her cheeks like she did for me.

"en paati semmaya azhaga avanga melayum yaaru kannum pada koodathu" i said with a smile.

"vaidehi ready ah ma polama Neram aagudu" Thatha was calling us for the mmm terila.

"idho varom" paati said.

"paati naa en camera eduthtu varen" I said and was about to go but paati stopped me.

"venam mithu ma thirudu poidum kootatula" paati said.

"mmm OK mobile eduthtu varen" I grabbed my mobile and send a quick message to shiva.

[we are on the way. Can't wait to see my handsome lover 😘- mithuna]

Thatha sat in the front seat with paati while I took the back seat.