Chapter 28

Author's Pov

London, 12 PM

Shiva, mithu and her family reached their home in London around 4. AM. Ryan and Rachel went to their home.

The moment they reached home. Everyone went to their room. Even shiva was too tired to see how mithu's room looks like. Both changed their clothes into something comfortable and dozed off due to jetlag.

It was shiva who woke up first. The first thing caught his eyes was his mithu. She was sleeping with her arms stretched apart. Her right hand was on him and the left one his hanging out.

He knew if she continues to sleep like this definitely she is gonna fall down. So he pulled her to him. As if she is comfortable in his embrace. She hugged him tightly and continued her sleep.

Shiva smiled seeing her antics.

Kozhandaya kalayanam panitomo.... That's what his mind was asking him.

Shiva smiled when she snuggled more into him.

"mithu" he whispered in her ears gently tickling her ears with his lips and mustache.

"hmmm" she hummed in response.

"mithuuu" he said but this time he didn't even get the response he got in the first place.

Adiye marubadiyum thoogitiya...... Shiva thought in disbelief.

Ivazha vita vidiya vidiya thoonguva..... Shiva started tickling her.

"ahhh ammmaaaaa" mithu screamed. Shiva didn't expect this reaction from her. He quickly cupped her mouth.

He was lying on top of mithu breathing heavily. Mithu removed his hand from her mouth .

"ennada panra" mithu asked. Shiva lied beside her and pulled her on top of him.

"evlo neram di thoonguve. Maththa velailam eppo pakuradu" shiva asked.

"pich adu...*lying her head on his chest * Kalyanam, rituals nu early morning yeh ezhupi vitutanga adan romba tired ah irunduchu aprom flight travel adellam nala tired ah, adan thoongiten" mithu said.

Shiva gently ran his fingers through her hair.

She lifted her head and looked at him with a smile. He pointed his cheek asking for a kiss.

She moved her lips closer to his cheeks when it almost came into contact.

A knock landed on the door.

"namaku enga ponalum disturbance varudula" shiva asked smiling.

"yaar kannu patucho oru kiss ku vazhi illa pa sari na poi yaarunu pakuren" mithu got and went to open the door.

There stood her amma with a tray in her hand.

"good morning amma" mithu said.

"it's good afternoon bachcha.... Sari indha coffee kudichitu rendu verum ready aagunga we have to go" anjana said

"enga ma" mithu asked.

"legal procedure mudika mithu ma. Appa unagluku 5 days la return ticket poturukaru oor la edo functions laan irukunu solli" amma said.

"ok ma we will be there in 30 minutes " mithu said and closed the door.

Mithu placed the tray on the nightstand and sat on the bed.

"shiva we have to leave" mithu said.

"ketuchu first naa poi brush panitu varen nee en bags la irundu dress edutu vai" shiva said taking his towel and went to do his morning routine.