Chapter 26

MITHUNA'S POV

I couldn't sleep that night. I want to clear my mind completely. I want to know what Shiva has done in these years. The one source of information is his sisters. No second thoughts. I quickly texted them to meet me tomorrow in my home. I couldn't sleep even after that.

So I went to my thatha and paati's room. I knocked on it before entering. I know I'm disturbing there sleep but enna panradu...

"paati, thatha uzhzha varalama" I asked from the entrance of the room.

"mithu thangam vanga" paati said.

"yenna kalyana ponnuku thookam varalaya" thatha said. I nod my head in response.

"vanga vandu paati madila thoongunga" paati said patting on her lap.

I went and lied on her lap. She gently caressed my hair.

"mithu ma naa onnu keta thappa nenaikamatiye" paati asked.

"vaidehi venam ma" thatha said which confused me.

"vidunga naa kete aaganum" paati said.

"kezhunga paati" I said.

"mithu ma unakum shiva kum sandaya ma" paati said. My eyes widen in shock. How did they find it.

"illa paati" I replied in my casual tone hiding my shock. As I was lying on her lap sideway she didn't notice my shocked expression.

"illa mithu ma shiva unkitta pesuvan ana Nee shiva kitta mugam kuduthu pesuradu illiye adan ketan" paati said.

Avlo open ah va en hatred katiruken. Aiyoo ennoda Behavior enna suthi irukuravangala affect pannum nu kooda yosikave illiye...... I thought.

"apdi illa paati summathan vekkam nu kooda sollalam" I lied about that vekkam matter 🤦‍♀️.

"ennanga ketingala mithu ma ku vekkam varudham" paati said.

"nee kooda apdithane vaidehi" thatha said. Paati blushed and we all laughed.

That night went like that with lots of talks.

Next day

I woke up along with my paati and thatha. I decided to spend my time with them.

The beautiful morning chats with lots of fun and love is something which you cannot see in today's busy, materialistic world.

"mithu ma when did you wake up" amma asked surprisingly.

"I got up with paati and thatha" I said.

"its gonna rain today" amma said to tease me.

"ammmaaa" I whined.

Amma hugged me and patted my back. "love you bachcha"

"love you more" I replied.

I sat there in the kitchen with my amma and paati while they cook. Ofcourse I don't know to cook la adan pathutu irunden.

We all had our breakfast today. Rachel got fever as she couldn't cope up with the climate here. Ryan went along with appa and thatha to help them with the marriage arrangements.

As I asked shruthi and Varshu came.

"mithu maa un nathanar laa vandurukanga vaa" paati said. I went to hall I saw them.

"hi uzhzha poi pesalama" I came to point straightly. I don't want to circumlocute.

"ok anni" they said.

"mithu ma neega pesitu naa juice kondu varen" amma said and left.

I took shruthi and varshu to my room.