Chapter 3

Author's pov

Shiva parked his bike near his friends' bike and sat on it.

"anna oru tea" shiva asked the tea stall owner.

"dei ennada, inaiku enna plan".. Shiva's friend jagan asked.

(shiva's friend name la solren.

Jagan, Arun, Sudeep, venkat, kathir- they all are friends from childhood from the same neighborhood. Studied in the same college but in different departments. All are engineers )

"ini thaandaa Plan podanum".. Shiva said.

A mini bus stopped infront of the tea stall they were having a tea.

"dei anga paarunga da"... Arun pointed the bus.

All eyes except shiva's were now on the mini bus.

"yaar Da idhu..." Jagan asked in shock.

"enaku epdi da teriyum. Paaka namma Oor ponnu mathiri teriliye"... Venkat said.

But shiva didn't even pay attention to that.

"dei shiva anga paaru da. Andha ponnu Super ah iruka"... Arun said turning shiva's face to that direction at the same time mithuna also see them.

Jagan was the one who waved his hands slowly at mithuna.

Oru vela thatha ku terinjavanagala irukomo....mithuna thought and waved back with a smile.

Seeing the positive reaction from mithuna everyone started waving their hands except Shiva.

"dei nee enda summa iruka. Neeyum kai ah kaatu" arun took shiva's hand and waved it to mithuna. Shiva's eyes stayed on her for a minute he didn't even realize that he is waving his hands to her.

Suddenly mithuna's eyes widen seeing the jar of sweets in the tea stall counter.

"dei andha ponnu unna thaanda paakura" jagan said.

Shiva came back from his trance and averted his gaze.

Soon the bus started.

"dei vanga da bus ah follow pannuvom".. Jagan said.

"eduku..." shiva asked.

"unaku set panni thara thaan"... Arun said.

"summa loose mathiri pesama velaya parunga".. Shiva said.

"ivan sari pattu vara matan. Ivana bike la thooki podunga follow pannuvom" jagan said and they forcefully made shiva to got on the bike and they followed the bus.

"dei jagan yaarune teriyada ponna follow panradu thappuda machan. Edachum problem aagira pogudu".. Shiva said thinking About all the possible consequences.

"dei unna pudikamala andha ponnu kai ah kamicha".. Jagan said who is now riding shiva's bike while Shiva is sitting on the pillion seat.

MITHUNA'S POV

This place looks really great. Here everyone pays attention to everyone while in London we won't bother what others do.

I was looking out. I heard a bike honking continously. I looked in that direction.

Isn't these guys from that tea stall. My eyebrows formed the knot of confusion.

The guy riding the bike looked at me and smiled. I got suspicious about them now. Are they following this bus now?.

"dei shiva kai ah kaatuda"... The guy riding the bike said. Which was quite loud enough for me to hear.

Omg what the hell is wrong with this people. OK mithu don't look at them.