Chapter 24

Mithuna's Pov

Time is running too fast. Since the moment I woke up. Amma and paati both are rushing me to get ready.

We have decided to do the makeup and dress in the madapam.

Paati handed me that paste which she used to make me apply on my body while taking a shower.

I went to take shower after taking all my necessary things from innerwear, towel, bathrobe....

I took a sniff of the aromatic paste patti handed me.

"you smell so good di" I remembered shiva's words. My cheeks reddened involuntarily.

I put all my thoughts aside and went out after taking shower. I wore a simple tops and pants as I'm going to change into saree soon.

When I got out of the room. I saw paati waiting for me there.

"yenna paati inga nikuringa" I asked.

"saami kumbittu polam, vaa" paati said. I went with her to the poojai room. We clasped our hands together and asked God that everything should happen smoothly.

"mithu ma polama" appa asked. I nod my head. We headed to the madapam in the car we booked.

When we reached the madapam. I texted Shiva that I reached the venue.

(will be there in 20 minutes - Shiva) he replied.

Someone knocked on the door

Someone knocked on the door. The makeup artist opened the door. My Amma, paati came in. They got tears in their eyes.

"en thangame evlo azhaga iruka" paati kissed me on my forehead. I looked at the makeup artist who sighed in frustration.

It happens right.

"aththa mithu makeup kalanjurum" amma said.

"aiyoo maranduten kannu" paati said with a smile.

"paravala paati" I said.

"sari mithu ma nee inga iru nanga poi vandavangala varaverkurom" amma said and they both left.

I looked at my phone and opened the message I received.

(I'm here-shiva) I looked at the time. Innum time iruku nalla nerathuku. So ippove poi pesitu varen.

I left to shiva's room after making sure no one noticed me....

Author's Pov

Mithu went near shiva's room and she was about to knock on the door but she took her hands back when she heard someone yelling.

"adane pathen eppovum function munnadi vara aazhu engagement anaiku varen nu sollumbode sandegam patten" shiva said.

"ama shiva prechana pannada vanden. Ama anandhi yaara ketu shiva ku kalyanam mudivu panna. En ponna kalyanam pannuvan thane naa irunde" shiva's mama yelled...