Chapter 19

Mithuna's POV

Ryan and I were sitting near the pond in the temple. I was engrossed by the thoughts of Shiva. He looks the same but something is missing.

I took the small pebbles near my feet and threw it into the water

"jalebi" Ryan called me. My trance got broke and I looked at him.

"is he the one" he asked looking at the pond with a blank expression. When he didn't get any response.

He turned to me and asked "tell me he is the one".

I simply nod my head.

"that bast***d" Ryan got up rolling up his sleeves. I caught his hand and made him sit beside me.

I rested my head on his shoulder.

He put his hands around my shoulder in a comforting way.

"mithu I know you couldn't forget that incident no one can. But remember one thing, be strong don't let him know you are hurt. I'm here for you you can rely on me"

I looked at him and gave a smile of assurance hiding my pain behind that smile.

"that's my girl" he said caressing my hair gently.

"come let's go and eat that yummy temple food. I'm starving" he said rubbing his stomach the same way I do.

We were walking back to the place where my family is.

While going there. I saw Shiva there. Our eyes met for a second. I diverted my gaze and left with Ryan.

We went back to the spot where my family is.

Shiva's POV

I looked at their intertwined hands.

A hand landed on my shoulder, I turned to look at the person. There stood my friends.

"dei yaarda andha pana marathula paathi vazhandavan" jagan asked looking at me.

I glared at him which was enough to shut his mouth. But I heard my friends chuckling.

We all settled down under the shade of a banyan tree.

"dei machan ennachu nu thaan sollen" kathir asked.

"Ada nee yenda, ketu ketu un Energy Ah waste panra avan vaaiye thoraka matan summa iru nee" arun said.

I was lost in my train of thoughts.

"dei Anna" shruthi tapped on my shoulder.

"ennadi" I asked.

"evlo neram koopdradu unna. Kaadhu kekatha mathiri iruka" varshu said.

"sorry ma edo yosichitu irunden" I said.

"unkitta pesanum vaa" shruthi said.

"sari vaanga" I said and went with them.