Chapter 25

Author's Pov

Mithu and Shiva both are completely lost in their works. Mithu is still in a dilemma. She want him at the same time she is skeptical about her decision.

Here Shiva on the other side waiting for the day to hold mithu's hand forever. Even though he is flooded with targets still he never fails to express his love for her. But he gets hurt whenever he tries to express his love.

Whenever he calls mithu. Mithu never picks up his call but he is not the same Shiva who used to keep the things in his mind and repay in his own way. He is the new Shiva who understands what's in his mithu's mind. He told understood that mithu is still confused about her decision. But he didn't backtrack from his mission of making her love him again.

Ignoring mithu's indifference he calls Ryan to know how mithu is.....

The family has decided to purchase the muhurtham saree in kancheepuram and purchase jewelries in chennai. As Shiva cannot spend more time in kancheepuram the families have made this plan.

(illa naathan indha idea kuduthen - Author)

Phone conversation

Mithu's appa : hello Shiva.

Shiva : sollunga mama.

Mithu's appa : Nanga Chennai kezhambitom night anga reach aagiruvom. Anga oru five star hotel LA already rooms book panitom. Nanga hotel reach aagura 15 minutes munnadi inform panren nee vanduru.

Shiva : sari mama done.

Phone conversation ended

Shiva didn't say anything about them staying in a five star hotel because he knows about the safety condition in small hotels and lodges. He doesn't want to take risk as both the families are more important to him.

Shiva's POV

The moment I received the message from mama that they are here. I borrowed my roommate's bike and went to the five star hotel where they have booked their rooms.

I can't afford rooms in such hotels for them now but maybe in the future I can. I'm saving money to fulfill the dreams of my mithu and my dreams too.

I got down from the bike. I saw two cars entering the hotel entrance.

The car stopped infront of me.

"epdi iruka shiva" Thatha asked.

"nalla iruken thatha. Neega ellarum epdi irukinga" I asked.

"nalla irukom pa" paati said.

"amma edachum help" I went near the near my family traveled.

"onnum venam Da. Nalla irukiya. Romba sorva iruka" amma said cupping my face.

"yaaru ivana amma. Mithu va paka poran nu nalla polish pota shoe Mathiri irukan neega Vera" shruthi sadi.

(ammadi shruthi unaku unga anna va compare PAnna shoe thaa kedacha. Avan fans ku mattum idhu terinja enna aagum nu naa solla theva illa soliten paathuko- author)

"podi vayadi" amma said to shruthi.

They all got down. Ryan looked at me and smiled. I looked behind him but there were no trace of mithu. I raised my both eyebrows. As if Ryan understood me well. He eyed me to come to the other side. Since they were all busy unloading their bags they didn't notice me.

Ryan opened the other side door of the car. There mithu was sleeping with her mouth open. It's looks really funny. I'm not a typical hero to lie. Indeed seema comedy ah iruka pakuraduku.