🌹 Chapter 19.🌹

DEMILADE.

I was still thinking about what my mum said when I saw Ifeanyi's missed call. "Ohhh shitt." I said remembering that I have not texted him since he dropped me at home. I decided to just go online. I was surprised by the number of messages that I saw on WhatsApp. The notifications were so annoying. I was not even gone for long.

I was about to click on the new group that the Adebola girl created Soul Sisters x FCT Ballers...lol when my eyes caught a message from an unknown number. I decided to read it even though I never reply to unknown numbers.

Unknown: Hi. It's me Olaide. The girl you gave the bracelet at the mall. I just wanted to say I wasn't expecting it and I really appreciate it because I always wanted something like that. It felt so special because it is the first time a guy is giving me something so precious. Thank you so much💞.

"Wait whattttt?? She texted me? Ahhh this one nah jackpot ooo." I said excitedly. I basically forgot about everything else. All I could think of was the fact that my crush texted me. I didn't even read the message thoroughly so I did that.

"This girl is funny oooo. I obviously know she was the one I gave a bracelet to. Did she think I would forget her? Never!" I said to myself. I continued to read her message and my heart skipped a beat when I read the part where she said the gift felt so special because no guy has ever gifted her anything. "Demilade,you be boss!!" I gave myself a mental pat.

I didn't know what to say. I was lost for words. I, Demilade Makanjuola was never lost for words. This is a first. I decided to just be cool about it. So I replied:

Me: Hi. I know you're the girl I gave the bracelet to😹. You're welcome. I'm glad you liked it. Hope you had a great day?

I wanted to add a love emoji but it was definitely going to seem weird to her. This is the first time we're chatting after all. I decided to make a grand entrance to the group. It only seemed right Sha.

Me: Boy D in the buildinggggggggg😎.

Ifeanyi: My geeeee🤝🏾

Samuel :  Where were you??

Me: I was just busy 🙃.

Muhammad : You're less busy now right?

Temilade: Duhhhhhh🙄🙄

Samuel: You have wahala.

Temilade: Yen yen yen😒

Zara: Temi,stop itt😑.

Adebola: Oya @Muhammad say what you wanted to say oo.

Muhammad : Yeahhhh soo at the mall, everything we said,we meant it. We really want to be friends with you guys.

Zara:🤗🤗🤗

Olaide: Ermmm okayy. It's fine I guess.

Me: You guess?? You should be sure😏.

Adebola: We're friends now.

Temilade: Yes I'm friends with you guys except Samuel😤.

Samuel : You want to be more than friends?😉😉

Temilade: Ewww🤮

Me: You guys are behaving sussssss😏

Zara: Exactly 🙃

Samuel : 🌚

Olaide: Who has more of the pictures we took at the mall??🤲🏾