some kitchen chaos

~ warning Sexual content ~

Pov (Y.N)
He began to kiss me soon as we walked into the door I shut it behind me. He had me up against the door. "Did I tell you how sexy your looking today" he said with a grin "No you haven't mentioned it" I said smiling back at him "Well I mean you look hot baby" he said with a wink. "You Look smoky" I said with a grin. I then grabbed his hand and lead him to the bedroom. "Do you want to keep me company" I asked with a grin "of course I do baby" he said with a smile as I took my top off. He began to take his off "Hey let me help you with that" I walked over to him and began to unbutton his shirt soon I saw his bare skin I then reached down and pulled his Jeans down. "Do you want me to suck it" I said smiling at him "Yes babe" he said. I took his pants off and took his length into my mouth he began to moan "Oh babe your amazing" he said with a grin. About 5 minutes later he came and I swallowed. He then smiled "Baby Girl happy if I return the faviour" he said with in a deep sexy voice "of course" I said adding a wink on the end he took my Jeans off and asked me to lie down on the bed I did as he asked and he began to lick my clit in circle motions "Babe your so good" I managed to say in-between moans. As soon as he heard me say that he put two finger in which made me Moan louder. 5 minutes later he smiled at me "Your wet babe" he said with a grin. "Fuck me" I said with a grin. He than smiled as he slid it in making sure to go slow at first but speeding up at every Moan that we made. We were both close to climax "Let's do it together babe" he said with a smile and we did. He then rolled over and collapsed with his heavy breath "That was better than in the hotel" I said smiling at him. "Your so amazing" he said with a grin.

~ end of sexual content ~

Pov (Owen)
We layed down on the bed for a bit but then got up. "So what we having for Lunch then" I said smiling as I got up "Owen is that all you think about food" she asked with a laugh "No actually I think of Food, You and My Family" I said smiling at her. "Your so romantic" she said giving me a kiss on the lips. Before getting up "Here we can make pizza" she said "Erm can't we just order one" I said with a smile. "I'll teach you how to make one" she said with a grin. "ok then" I said with a smile. We went into the kitchen and we made the dough from scratch it was pretty easy to make. We then rolled the pizza out and then added the tomato and cheese before cutting out toppings up and adding them to the pizza. "So this is what you do when your not on set then" I smiled at her. "I actually like to make food while I'm on set to" she said with a grin. I smiled at her. "So I'm with a chef then" I said with a smile "No I can cook but I'm not a chef" she said with a laugh. I smiled at her "I love you" I said with a grin. "I Love you to the moon and back" she said with a smile. "(Y.N)" I said "Yeah what's wrong?" She answered "It still feels like I know you from somewhere I just don't know where" I said looking serious at her. "Well we do live a few doors down maybe you bumped into me on the street" she said smiling at me. "Probably" I said. I still can't help but feel like I've known her all my life. She smiles at me "What?" I asked "Nothing I was just admiring you" she said with a smile. "So babe how do you feel about meeting my family tomorrow?" I said smiling at her "I would love that" she replied with a grin.

Pov (Y.N)
I'm so happy my boyfriend wants me to meet his family and I can't wait also I get to see his mum again tomorrow and I like her so I can't wait. "So how many of your family member are going to be there?" I ask smiling at him. "Oh just a few" he said with a smile before adding "The ones who are my favourite" he said smiling again. "Well I can't wait" I said with a smile. I then leaned down and took the pizza out of the oven. "These smell wonderful" Owen said with a grin. "It's hot so be careful" I said smiling as I put his pizza on a plate "Hot like you then" he said smiling at me. I then grabbed my pizza dished it up and then sat on the couch and ate the pizza. When I was done my roommates came back home. "Hi (Y.N)" Liberty said walking in "Hi Liberty Hi Emily come here there someone I want you to meet" I said smiling "ok" Emily said while she smiled "Emily this is my boyfriend Owen Owen this is my bestmate/Roommate Emily. and the girl right next to Emily is Liberty She's also my bestmate/Roommate" I said with a smile. "So your the one (Y.N) can't shut up about its nice to meet you" Emily said smiling. "It's nice to finally meet you I've heard so many things about you all good of course" Liberty said with a smile. "It's nice to finally meet the people (Y.N) lives with and choses to call her best friends" he said with a smile. "Hey I've had a idea?" I said suddenly "What" they all say "Well why don't we go out tonight for a few drinks get to know eachother better of course I mean you 3 I already know you but only a few because I'm meeting Owen family tomorrow" I said with a smile They all agreed and we went out to the pub.