Telling our family

Pov (Owen)
We got back home last night and the holiday was amazing today the day we tell our family about our engagement I can't wait "I can't wait to tell our family babe" I say smiling at her. "I can't wait either my sister going to be over joyed" she say smiling. I give her a kiss on the cheek before we make our way over to my mums house. We pull up outside of my mums house and she comes out to us giving us a hug "Hi son hi dear" She says looking at (Y.N) "Hello Polly" (Y.N) say smiling she than pulled us both in for a hug "I've missed you both so much come in" she says which makes us both smile "After you babe" I say which makes her smile "What a gentleman your son is" (Y.N) says smiling at my mum. When we sat down and had our cup of tea I looked at Mum and smiled my brother are both there to "So me and (Y.N) have something to tell you?" I say "Your pregnant" My mum blurts out which makes me laugh "No mum not yet" I say as I laugh causing (Y.N) to join me "While we were on holiday, I proposed to (Y.N) and she said yes" I say which my smile "omg I'm so happy for both of you" My mum says which makes me grin. She comes over and gives us both a hug before my brothers congratulations us both.

Pov (Y.N)
Owens family's reaction were so cute and I can't wait to tell my family. "Sweetheart, Owen" Mum said as we pulled up on the drive "How was your holiday?" She asked which makes me smile "it was the best" I say smiling at Owen who is now giving me his cheesy grin "Do you notice anything diffrent?" I ask she than looks around and than smiles "No" she says which makes me grin "Mum" I say which makes her have a serious face "Yes" she replies "were engaged" I say which puts a smile on her face "I'm so happy for you" she says giving me and Owen a hug. When we get in the house my sister and niece are in the livingroom "(N.N) come here sweetheart" I say which causes her to smile and run over to me "Auntie (Y.N) is back" she says "I've got a secret to tell you" I say smiling at her "Me and Owen are engaged and I want you to go and tell your mum for me" I say smiling "Yes" she says running into the livingroom "Mum Auntie (Y.N) and Uncle Owen are getting Married" She says which makes me and Owen smile "Wait really??" My sister asks smiling at me "Yeah" I say she runs over to me "Congratulations" she says before hugging Owen.