Coming Home

Pov (Y.N)
The past month has been so busy from waking up to going on set, To getting into costume to coming home having tea and then Going onto face time with Owen to talk about our day and how works going. But the past few months have been busy but today I'm going home back to Liverpool filming finished and I'm super excited to see my Family and Owen infact Owens on his way now yo help me pack I've brought quite a few things while I've been over here filming so now I've got more that needs to go home and we'll now I'm looking for a house. Which is super exciting. "Hi Babe" Owen says as he walks through the door "Your here early" I say running over to give him a hug "I've missed you to" he says smiling while giving me a hug. "Ready to go home baby" he says "Don't you know it" I say with a grin. He then smiles as we make our way to my bedroom to finish packing in there. We put my stuff into boxes and my clothes and toiletry into my suitcase and other bag. Once we've finished packing we order pizza and have some food before talking my stuff and putting it into the boots of our cars. We then smile as we get into our cars and make our way back to Liverpool soon as we get back to my apartment I take my stuff into the house and then Me and Owen along with my Roommates make our way to the pub for some drinks. "I'm just so glad your home" My roommates says "I'm glad I'm home to" I say smiling we stay at the pub for another hour before making our way out for Family dinner not only my Family but also Owens family. We make our way to the restaurant and as I enter I run over to give each family member a big hug "I'm so glad to be home" I say with a massive smile. We spent a while with Family before making our way home.