Sun, Sea and paradise

Pov (Y.N)
I'm standing with Owen in the airport waiting for our bags to come out of the turn table "The next week it's just me and you no work and no distraction" Owen says grinning at me. "Sun, sea and paradise with my favourite person ever" I say looking at him. We make our way over to the hotel we made our way in with our bags. "Hello, Are you guys here to check in" The lady says at the desk "Yeah, Owen Warner the room under" I say smiling at the lady "Okay here's you keycard your in room 203" She says "okay thank you" Me and Owen say smiling at eachother. We walk over to the elevator "Lady first" he says grinning at me "Why thank you" I say stepping into the elevator Owen joins me quickly grabbing our cases and bringing them in. "Your so sexy" he says grinning at me "I'm in sweatpants" I say laughing "Your still sexy" he says I smile at him.

~Warning sexual content~

When we get into the hotel room we put our bags down I was about to walk when Owen grabbed out of me "Come here sexy" he says kissing my lips I begin to kiss him back pinning him up against the wall I begin to take his top off which turns him into a animal. He begins to kiss my neck. While I undo his jeans which turns him on more he begins to take my shirt off throwing my bra across the room "Do you want to babe?" He asks looking at me "Yeah, I do" I say kissing him more he begins to undo my jeans pushing me gently onto the bed, he than gets onto the bed and on top of me as he dry humps, " Babe your driving me mad fuck me already" I say he begins to laugh "Okay babe" he says pulling his pants down first and than mine he begins to kiss me passionately which makes me smile as he begins to thrust it in and out "Your so good" I say which turns him on even more "Your better" he says which makes me smile. "Owen I'm close" I say looking at him "Me to let's cum together" he says as he thrust it in faster I finally cave and he smiles rolling over onto his back "Your amazing" he says I roll onto my side and snuggle into his chest.

~End of sexual content~

~Monday~
We spent the day at the beach swimming in the sea and enjoying eachothers company we also watched the sunset and bug a hole in the sand as a heart to do the tiktok photo trend that everyone doing the photos came out amazing and it was the greatest day.

~Tuesday~
We decided to spend the day by the swimming pool chilling out and than I decided to go for a swim every now and than I saw Owen look up from the sun and towards me which made me smile. "Owen come here?" I asked looking at him "How come babe?" He asked looking at me "There something you need to see in the pool" I say looking at him he walks over to me and than looks "Where babe?" He asks I push him in the pool he comes up to the surface "I was relaxing" he said which makes me laugh "Right that's it your coming in with me" he says pulling me into the pool.

~Wednesday~
We spent today on a boat trip and I loved it, we stopped off at the mamma mia church from the movie first which I couldn't wait to see. "Baby did you have to pick the place that has a bunch of stairs" Owen said which makes me giggle "I love this place" I say looking at him. Once we made it up to the top we had a look around and took some photo before heading back towards the boat and to our next destination it was great.

~Thursday~
Today we went back to the beach which was beautiful, walking around the place I loved every part of the day

~Friday~
We spent looking around the place and seeing what was around over all a great day

It's nearly our last day here which is sad but I can't wait to spend my day on this beautiful island before we go home.

This week went by in a flash from walking down the beach to swimming into the sea, Chilling by the pool and throwing Owen in which made him laught