Coming Back To Nevermore

*Wednesday's pov*

As I'm sitting at my desk in my room i hear my mother call my name.

"Wednesday, dear! Are you ready to go?" My mother says.

I sigh and get up from my desk while replying to my mother "Yes, I'm coming."

As I'm walking down the steps I see my mother walking towards me with her arms open

"Awhh I can't believe you're already going back to Nevermore for your next semester!" My mother says excitedly.

I back away when my mom tries to hug me, her face turns from a smile too disappointed.

"Anyway my dear we should probably get going, dont want you to be late."  My mother says while winking at me

I just ignore her while grabbing my luggage. As i start walking to the car my Mother, Father, and younger brother Pugsley follow close behind.

"Do you all have to come?" I say in a clearly annoyed voice. "We've done this before."

"Oh cmon my little Stormcloud" My dad says. "We are going to miss you so much!"  I look over at Pugsley and he Shakes his head up and down with agreement.

I let out a big sigh, "okay lets just go." I say in a very monotone voice.

My Father and Brother both smile as they get into the car, my Mother and I get in afterwards.

A few minutes go by and My parents are being overly touchy again in the car. I glare at them uncomfortably "You really can't keep your hands off eachother." I say in an annoyed tone.

They both look at eachother and laugh a little. "We are just so inlove, my stormcloud!" My Father says in a obnoxious voice. "I can't wait to get out of here" I think to myself.

*After arriving at Nevermore*

My Mother steps out the car and takes a deep breath.

"Ahh.. the memories are all flooding back to me" she says with her eyes closed.

"I swear this has happend before." I thought to myself.

I look around and noticed nothing had really changed. The air around was cold but in a refreshing way, I just wanted to get away from my parents as soon as possible.

"Well I have to go get my stuff put away." I say in a not so very convincing tone.

My parents sigh. "Okay my little stormcloud, we will let you go to your dorm now" My father says while about to give me a hug

I hesitate but let him hug me, ofcourse i don't hug him back.
My brother and Mother also join in on the hug, I stand there uncomfortable but don't say anything.

They all say their goodbyes and i start heading back to the dorm i share with Enid.

"I haven't seen Enid in ahwile." I thought to myself, not that I care.

I finally get to my dorm and as soon as I open my door a splash of color hits my eyes. I stare at the bright and colorful side then shift my eyes over to the dark colored side and feel a little more relieved.