Trip part 4 (hotel)

*no ones pov*

Mature actions near the end

Wednesday woke up to the plane landing with Enid waking up shortly after. Wednesday quickly scooted away from Enid, and looked around making sure no one saw her looking so vulnerable.

"Are we here?" Enid said as she rubbed her eyes in a tired voice

"It would seem so." Wednesday answered as she got up from her seat. "Get up."

"Okay, okay, give me a second.." Enid muttered while getting up from her seat, still half asleep.

Since Enid was walking so slowly behind and Wednesday, she wanted to get off the plane as soon as possible she grabbed Enid's hand and rushed her out of there.

Finally, they were off the plane, and Enid was still half asleep getting dragged by Wednesday.

Enid sat down on the bench, waiting for directions from the teacher while Wednesday went to get her a drink from the vending machine.

"here you go, Enid." Wednesday said as she handed an orange soda and a bag of potato chips to Enid.

Enid took a huge sip of the soda and finally felt awake. "Thanks Wednesday!! you're literally a life saver." Enid exclaimed with a sweet smile

Wednesday nodded slightly as a 'you're welcome' before sitting on the bench near her.

"I'm sure everyone has had some time to stretch and have some food, everyone line up with your luggage! were all going on a bus to the hotel to get your rooms set up, after that everyone will have free time to roam the town with their partner until 8pm!" The teacher had announced loudly

Wednesday sighed before she got up

"don't be like that Wednesday! only a little longer till freedom!!" Enid squealed, hopping from the bench, picking up her bags and nearly running to the bus.

Wednesday followed her now very energetic girlfriend like a lost puppy.

eventually they got on the bus and arrived at the hotel, the whole class was sitting in the lobby waiting to know their room number and get their keys.

"okay guys we're going to go alphabetical order and just bring your partner up if your name gets called so we can cross off both names." One of the male assistant teachers informed.

Wednesday felt relieved knowing she won't have to wait long.

"okayy.. first up is Wednesday Addams, please come up with your partner!" The male assistant half shouted

Wednesday and Enid walked up to the assistant. "So you are Wednesday I'm guessing." he said as he pointed at the dark haired girl "And what's your name so I can cross it off young lady?" he questioned the more colorful girl out of the two.

"I'm Enid Sinclair!" she half shouted barely containing her excitement.

"okay great, now I do have to ask you guys something." he whispered leaning closer to the girls. "So there is a problem with the amount of rooms, one group is going to have to have a room on the very top floor, nothings wrong with it, in fact its a little bigger than normal ones. but there wont be any other kids on that floor meaning no teachers will be there either. if you don't want to deal with that then we can find a different group, but If you're fine with it, it'd be great if you guys would volunteer."