Trip part 6 (Pool incident)

Mature stuff at the end again nothing too, too crazy.

This is my longest chapter yet so beware.

*No ones pov*

Enid rushed into the hotel room her and her girlfriend were sharing.

"WEDNESDAY GUESS WHAT!!" She shouted excitedly out if breath from running, basically panting like a dog.

"Your mutt genes are showing." Wednesday remarked not even looking up from her book

"huh?" Enid questioned confused

Wednesday sighed "Nothing, what were you going to say?"

"The. Hotel. Has. A. Hot tub." Enid informed, looking so happy that it felt like Wednesday could almost see a tail wagging.

"Yes, it also has a normal pool." Wednesday added still reading her book.

"Doesn't that seem fun?!" She squealed pushing Wednesday's book down so she'd look at her.

Wednesday closed her book and stood up so she was facing Enid. "Not really, plus last time I was near a pool, I almost got charged with attempted murder."

"Wellll... if it's just me and you, the only person you could 'almost' murder would be me. And I don't think you'd do that." Enid joked as she fixed a piece of Wednesday's bangs that was sticking up a little.

Wednesday blushed a little before stepping away "I could have done that myself. Anyway, this hotel is filled with teenagers. I doubt there would be a time it's empty."

"First, you didn't even know that hair piece was sticking up. Second, I know a time no ones in there!"

"Really, When?" Wednesday asked sounding unimpressed.

"We could always sneak in there when its closed, after a certain time no ones allowed in there." Enid suggested with an innocent smile.

"I really don't feel like swimming. Plus I didn't bring a swim suit." Wednesday grumbled, she didn't really like swimming but she was just more nervous about swimming alone with Enid

"hmm, I think you're scared of being caught." Enid teased her gloomy girlfriend

"Are you kidding? You would've never done this when we first met. I'm the reason you even considered doing something even slightly 'naughty'." Wednesday shot back

"looks like I stroke a nerve, perfect." Enid thought to herself with a small smile. "Yeah, you definitely influenced my deviousness, but it looks like you softened up." Enid said with a disappointed sigh.

Wednesday furrowed her eyebrows a bit, "No, lets do it."

Enid couldn't hold her smile in and felt super proud of herself "I know my girlfriend so well." She thought "Wanna go get swim suits right now? Pool doesn't close for another couple hours." Enid questioned

"I don't mind." Wednesday replied setting her book down and putting shoes on.

Enid and Wednesday got permission to go shopping by a teacher and went to the mall

"This shop looks cute! Wanna check here Weds?" Enid asked pointing at a small colorful clothing store

Wednesday felt uneasy looking at so much color "I think I'd rather die." she muttered "Also, what did I say about calling me 'Weds'."