Wednesday's bedroom

MOST MATURE CHAP SO FAR (Since y'all have been BEGGING.) 

Also sorry to the ppl who don't like stuff like this I'm trying to make everyone happyy

*No ones pov*

its currently 2am, Enid is laying on her bed in the guest room, staring at the ceiling in silence before suddenly scrunching her nose and sighing loudly in frustration "I can't believe Wednesday kissed me and I backed awayy!!" she whined to herself "That was definitely going somewhere.." 

Enid yet again, let out a big sigh before getting up from her bed, carrying her light blue blanket with cats on it and the dog plush she got from Wednesday that she brought along. her hair was messy from rolling around so much while she was trying to sleep, and she was pretty tired.

"I wonder if I can remember where to find Wednesday's room in this giant place.." she thought to herself as she roamed the scary halls with creepy paintings and deadly atmosphere 

she heard a creepy ticking clock that gave her chills, "Why did I have to fall in love with a weird goth girl.." she uttered before seeing Wednesday's room. she happily skipped to the door while opening it.

When she opened it she seen Wednesday as her desk with a small lamp shining at some papers she was reading, she was wearing a very large sweater and her bangs were hanging down as she read.

"What the-?!" Enid said loudly, still at the entrance of the door.

Wednesday turned her head over and looked at the colorful girl with her fluffy blanket and stuffy. "Enid?" 

Enid wrapped her blanket around her shoulders before walking to her girlfriend. "Wednesday why are you still awake?" She questioned as she furrowed her eyebrows 

"I could say the same." Wednesday remarked as she went back to reading.

"You can't stay up so late and then wake up super early! You need more sleep." Enid said in a stern-ish tone.

Wednesday looked back over to Enid, standing with a piece of hair sticking up and holding a dog plush. "You can't expect to intimidate me looking like that Enid." 

Enid inhaled before closing Wednesday's book. "I'm serious, that's not good for you." 

Wednesday looked at her for a second, "Okay." she mumbled before getting up from her chair. "You still didn't tell me why you're awake or even why you're here." 

Enid thought for a bit, she didn't know why she came here either. "So I can't talk to my girlfriend anymore??" she said in a sort of high pitched tone

Wednesday examined her for a second. "Didn't you think I was going to be asleep? Were you planning on waking me up at 3am, Enid?" The dark haired girl interrogated

"Huh? Well, not exactly.." Enid uttered, still not knowing was she was expecting when she came in here.

"And why did you bring your belongings? If you were planning on talking to be a bit before going back, I'm sure you wouldn't need to bring tha-" Enid cut off Wednesday "I don't know!! I just missed you I guess?! But if you want me to leave I will!" Enid exclaimed upsettingly 

Wednesday stayed silent, she wasn't trying to be like that. 

Enid exhaled sharply through her nose before opening the door to leave.

"Do you want to stay for awhile? I'm not going to sleep anyway." Wednesday muttered in an affectionate annoyance

Enid tried to act like she didn't really care. "I guess I couldd.." She said forgetting to hold back her big smile.