Party again!??

many ppl wanted another drunk chap and idk how to do that without party soo

also not very much drunkness in this anyway oops BUT

this chap has over 5000 words ..

MY BAD FOR TAKING SO LONG BTW OMG.

one more thing i made this at 3am-4am so it may have cringy moments and i didnt notice bc i was so tired and my brains at a different place at this time

*no ones pov* 

Enid and Yoko were sitting on Wednesday's bed, chatting and gossiping a storm. Right beside Wednesday and her typewriter.

"Can't you guys annoy someone else?" Wednesday grumbled as she turned over to the loudly giggling girls.

"Loosen up girl!" Yoko remarked as Enid nodded.

The goth girl rolled her eyes and gave a small scoff. "Come on Wednesday, you can't pretend to hate Yoko forever." Enid told Wednesday with a knowing smile. "Maybe if you join in the convo you'll have fun!" she added

"I'm not pretending. Nor am I going to join your 'gossip'." Wednesday said with a sigh whilst continuing to type

Enid looked at Yoko with a sad face, "Sorry Yoko, I'm sure she doesn't mean it." Yoko shrugged "It's okay! I know she doesn't either." She whispered at the end so Wednesday wouldn't hear.

"Yeah for sure. She never let's me bring anyone else in here!" Enid whispered back with a grin. Suddenly Yoko had a funny idea and whispered to Enid once again telling the details.

Enid was hesitant before she excitedly agreed, And after a few seconds Wednesday heard muffled sniffling and Yoko quietly saying, "Shh.. It's okay Enid." in a comforting tone.

Wednesday quickly whipped her head around looking at the two girls, the blonde one laying her face in the taller dark haired ones shoulder. 

"What happened?" Wednesday questioned trying to sound nonchalant but the two girls could hear the worry, then getting up to see what was happening more clearly.

Before the girls could finish the joke Enid started giggling on Yoko's shoulder and soon after Yoko started as well. 

Wednesday sharply breathed out from her nose, and crossed her arms "You're not funny." 

Enid lifted her head and laughed a little more before getting up from Wednesday's bed and hugging her "Aww, I'm sorry" she said with a teasing tone 

The shorter braided girl scoffed once again as she backed up and looked away so Yoko wouldn't notice her embarrassment. 

Suddenly a *ding!* went off on both Enid's and Yoko's phone and both girls pulled there phone out quickly. 

After a few quiet seconds the two girls looked at each other with an excited gasp, then Enid looked at Wednesday

"There's a super cool party going on tonight and our whole GC was invited!! Including YOU Wednesday!" Enid squealed happily 

"What? Another? Enid these never end well." Wednesday reminded her before gently grabbing Enid's phone to read the message.

Before reading the message she read the group chat name above. 'HOMIE HOMOS !!' "What the?" Wednesday thought to herself as she remembered Yoko was in the GC also, now feeling like she has to compete with her for Enid.