Being Affectionate

long, cute chap (sorry I have been slower at posting omg I been so busy but Next chap is gonna be a lot more yk cray cray)

*No ones pov*

with 30 minutes left until first hour class starts Wednesday has been awake the past hour and a half while Enid is still sound asleep.

"Wake up, Enid." Wednesday spoke in a cold tone as she stood over Enid's bed.

Enid stretched under her covers before yawning "Morning prettyy" she said, still half asleep.

Wednesday rolled her eyes as she went to make sure she had everything ready for her first class, shortly after Enid got out of bed and started to get ready for her classes

"You excited for going back to classes since the Trip Wednesday?" Enid questioned as she brushed her teeth

"Don't talk while brushing your teeth." She sighed before answering her roommate. "I do not feel any 'excitement' nor disappointment." 

Enid spat the toothpaste she had in her mouth out, then drinking some water to wash it away. "Boringg" 

"Hurry and get dressed already, there is 20 minutes till class." 

Enid gasped "Wednesday how could you not wake me up earlier!! You know how long it takes for me to do my hair and makeup!!" Enid whined as she ran to her closet to find an outfit

"I shouldn't have to wake you up at all Enid.." Wednesday mumbled

"Yeah well ever since Thing has been at your house with you're family, it's been tuff!" Enid shot back

Eventually she finished getting ready and Wednesday walked her too her first class, since they don't have one together till 2nd period. 

Wednesday sat down in the front row and took out her notebook, writing all the little notes the teacher had been lecturing. 

after only 10 minutes into the class the teacher announced, "That's actually all I had planned for today, you can use the rest of the class for a silent work time." 

"But there is still 40 minutes left?" Wednesday thought to herself with a sigh. She's a straight A student so there is nothing for her to do, and she left her book in the dorm.

She looked around trying to consider the options she had, she seen some people talking to their friends, some looking at social media and others actually working. Wednesday didn't want/couldn't do any of those. 

she looked back down at the notebook in front of her and decided it wouldn't hurt to write out some ideas for her novel on a clear page. 

She kept trying to think of ideas but could only think of her sunshine of a girlfriend. "I wonder if Enid is passing Algebra yet." She thought, not realizing she'd been doodling her girlfriend on her paper. 

Suddenly she noticed and scribbled on the drawing in embarrassment, hoping no one saw. She put her notebook away and decided sitting in peace was a better option, but the girls in front of her were 'whispering' loud enough for Wednesday to hear EVERYTHING.