❤The concert❤

Victoria's POV

OMG! We re here! I almost regret stepping out if the car. We were 4 blocks away from the arena and the screams from all the girls were deafening. It didn't matter. Nothin was going to ruin this perfect night.

Front row seats, Niall up close, amaZAYN view, Niall up close...... *sigh* he so so perfect. I walked towards the arena in a daze. We were escorted to our *cough cough* FRONT ROW SEATS!!! AAAHHH!

A few minuets later, a lady walked out on stage announcing that the concert will begin shortly. Ep! I'm so happy!

🇬🇧 Louis' POV 🇬🇧

I hope Iris is out there. After all she is my girlfriend. She told me she might not make it though.y it isn't easy beig a popstar.....

🇬🇧Liam's POV🇬🇧

My first concert since Danielle broke up with me. I miss her so much.

🍀Niall'a POV🍀

Another concert. Another place. Nothing special. And no one special to share everything with......

Victoria's POV

"5....4....3....2...1...AHHHH!" the crowd roared. One Direction ran out and Niall began to speak "Welcome to our......uh....um....concert.' Nialls eyes locked with mine while he spoke.

His eyes are so gorgeous....

🍀Nialls POV🍀

I ran out onto the stage with the rest. Of the boys. I looked out into the crowd and began to speak "Welecome to our [ my eyes locked onto this beautiful girl's eyes in the front row] uh.......um....concert." I finished lamely. Zayn looked at me funny and noticed the girl I was staring at. He mouthed "give her a backstage pass!"

I nodded quickly and proceeded to sing. In the middle of "they don't know about us", I high fived the front row and sneakily put the backstage pass in her hand.

She looked at me. Then her hand. Then me again. She mouthed "her too?" And pointed to her friend. I ran up to her friend and handed her a pass too. They both beamed.

Victoria's POV

Omg. The NIALL HORAN gave me a backstage pass. I'm in shock. Nina looked like she would explode from happiness. When the concert ended Nina and I ran backstage.

"Passes please" a hefty guard asked

We handed him our passes and proceeded forward. When we saw the boys, I slapped Nina.

"Keep cool!" I whispered desperately. Well that failed. Nina ran forward tripping and face planting in front of One Direction!

🇬🇧Liam's POV🇬🇧

Well.... That was interesting. A poor girl just face planted in front of my feet.

"Need help love?" I asked.

A muffled "yesh" was my reply. Wow.... She was beautiful. Her blonde hair that wen passed her shoulders and those ocean blue eyes.

"What's your name love?" I asked.

"I....um....it's...,uh...." She stuttered. "It's Nina." She said shyly.

"That's a beautiful name. I was wondering could I have your number?" I asked quietly.

"Sure" she grinned beautifully.

*Victoria's POV*

I ran to Nina after I finished cracking up. "Nice, Nina, real smooth!" I laughed clutching my stomach. "The way u fell it was priceless." I noticed Niall walk into the room and I began to stutter "and....um..uh......I..."

"SOMEBODY'S IN LOOOOOVE!" Louis shouted, noticing my stutter.

Niall walked over and looked at me and smiled "hello love, what's your,um, name?"

🍀Nialls POV🍀

"What's your,um name?"I squeaked.

She laughed and said "Victoria."

"Can we uh swap phones and enter our number into them?"

"Sure." She smiled sweetly. We swapped phones and I texted her right away.

{Hi love, can I walk you to your car -Nialler}

She giggled and said "of course!"

*Victoria's POV*

I'm in shock THE Niall Horan asked to walk ME messed up me to my car. We walked silently to my Prius. He leaned in and kissed my cheek and said "call me later okay?"

"Of course. See you Niall. "

*sigh* I love my life right now.

*Ninas POV*

When Niall and Victoria left, Zayn said "they would make such a cute couple wouldn't they?"

In unison, everyone replied "YES!" I slyly looked at Liam and I caught him looking at me.

"So um Nina.... Would you like to meet me soon so I can get to know you better?"

"Liam James Payne are you asking me out?" I replied shocked

"Yes yes I am." He stated cheekily.

"Duh, I will!" I said "will you walk me to the car?"

"After you my lady." He said bowin down. I giggled loudly. We walked hand in hand to Victoria's car. I climbed in and waved bye to Liam.

After 10 minuets of driving, Victoria and I fangirled. "OH MY GOD! AHHHHHHHHHH!" we screamed half way home. Then we heard "HONK HONK" o tons of cars and a drunken truck driver heading towards us.

Victoria and I screamed again this time out of fear "AHHHHHHHH!!!!" HONK! HONK! BOOM! CRASH! I could hear sirens screaming in the distance before i blacked out......

~~~~~~~~Authors note~~~~~~~~~

Hey o! As u can see I got a new cover! I created it so plZ feel free to create one anyways ;) so my chapters got slightly longer and yeah

The song o this chapter is: safe and sound by Taylor swift

I was thinking 5 votes 2 comments an 1 new fan? Is that reasonable? And no hate comments please!

Love

NiallsLuckeyClover