Mom

*Victoria's POV*  

RECAP:

I walk in to see my dad.....wait.....is he crying? 

"Dad?" I asked, "What's wrong"

"It's your mother. You know how she went *MIA a few years ago?" Dad asked with a tear stained face.

"Yes. What happened?" I said scared of the reply

"They found her body....with traces of *cyanide in it." My dad sobbed. "oh god. it's my fault! I left her there all alone. I SHOULD HAVE STAYED!" my dad screamed as he fell over, his body shaking with heavy sobs.   I ran over to him hugging him and rocking him back and forth like a toddler.

"Sh sh sh sh sh. Its not your fault daddy. its not your fault. You'll be okay." I comforted him, holding back my own sobs of despair. 

(A/N I am not referring to any war between anybody. recent or not) 

I can't believe she's gone. I always somehow knew, but I didn't want to face it.  I don't want her to be gone. please don't let her be gone.

*Nina's POV*  

I haven't heard from Victoria in a while. I'm really worried. "Hey dad? I'm gonna walk to Vic's house!"

"Okay sweetie! Call Liam to come with you!" My dad called from the kitchen 

oh yeah. I'm blind. I forgot. Funny how you get used to things and eventually forget them.  I dialed Liam's number on my phone (thank God for the braille on my phone) and for some reason Zayn picked up.

"Hello?" the Bradford bad boy's voice rang out through through the phone.

 "Where's Liam?" I demanded to know 

"Good morning to you too. He's busy. Why do you need him?"  Zayn asked, quite rudely

"Can't I call my boyfriend without my motives being questioned?" I said

"Very funny Nina" Zayn said sarcastically. "But really why are you calling?"

"I need someone to help me get to Victoria's house" I said, embarrassed

"OK I'll come right over"  Zayn said, then hung up.

*Zayn's POV*  

The truth is Liam isn't busy, he is just watching TV on the other side of the hotel room. I was going to hand him his phone, but then I saw the caller I D and had to pick up! Honestly I never got over her. I still love her. And i'm going to get her back no matter the cost.

*Nina's POV*

 i heard the doorbell ring so i yelled "WHO IS IT???"

"It's Zayn"

I opened the door and he grabbed my arm and said, "Lead the way Milady." 

I giggled and began to give him the directions. 

We finally arrived after getting lost a few times and i knocked on the door.

Victoria opened the door with tears streaming down her face.

"Hon? What happened?"  i asked

"My mothers dead." Victoria stated shaking uncontrollably.

"Aw hon." I tried to give her a hug but I ran into the door frame "ow. Well that failed"

i got a slight giggle from Victoria.  This time i actually gave her a hug. 

"How are you holding up babe?" i asked

"okay I guess" Victoria sniffled.

"Is there anything you need love?" Zayn asked. (I completely forgot he was here)

"No thanks. I got to go, my dads not doin too good." Victoria said.

" Bye" Zayn and I said in unison

"Bye" Victoria said, closing the door. 

Zayn helped me down the  porch steps and asked "What happened to your mom?"

"Nothing.  she's away on a business trip...for the next 2 years. She a doctor and shes in Africa helping people who need it."  I said

"Wow. You must miss her alot." Zayn said

"Of course.  But I'm super proud of her. She is saving so many lives." I stated smiling.  i changed the subject "So where is Liam anyway?"

Zayn squirmed around a little bit. "He was,um, at the store and he left his phone at the hotel."

"That sounds like Liam." I said confused. " That doesn't sound like Liam at all." i thought. Something's up. Is Zayn still in love with me? I hope not. That would be annoying. i  don't like him in that way. At all. 

"So......" I said after an awkward pause "How os Harry and Kaylee's wedding planning going so far?"

"They havent started planning yet. They are waiting until after they announce it to the public." Zayn said

"Cool. How's Louis and Iris?" i asked

"Wierd, but thats normal for them." Zayn laughed

"Thats true" I laughed

There was an awkward pause and Zayn ran his hand through my hair. "Your beautiful." he muttered under his breath. 

"Stop Zayn. I don't love you anymore. You had your chance and you blew it. I love Liam, OK? Not you." I snapped

"I'm sorry" Zayn said quietly. 

We walked the rest of the way home in an awkard silence. After 15 minutes of silence, Zayn said "Here we are. Bye Nina"

"Bye." i unlocked the door and went inside the house. "Dad? I'm home! Hello?" 

CRASH!

   i ran into the kitchen and grabbed a vase. I tripped over a body too small to be my dad's. i picked up the fallen vase and smashed it on the persons head.

"Ow! what was that for?" Liams yelled.

"Sorry! I thought you were a robber!" i said sheepishly.

"Sorry to dissapoint you." Liam said

"I am so sorry!" I apologized over and over again.

"It's alright!" Liam said

"How did you get in anyway?" I asked, curious.

"Your dad let me in. He left to go the grocery store five minuetes ago." said Liam

"oh, okay" I said, "So what's up?"

"Nothing much. What about you ?" Liam questioned

So i told him everything that happened in the past hour.

_________________________________AUTHOR'S NOTE______________________________

*MIA= Missing In Action

*Cyanide= a form of poison

Hey my luckey charms! 

  wow.....over 500 reads!!!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thsnk you so much for being awesome. all of yous!!!!!!!!!!

ANYWAYS what do you think is going to happen in the next chapter?

Vote

Comment

Follow

COmment the words pickle butt if you read this far down and you might get a dedication in my next chapter