Last day to live...i hope not

*Victorias POV*

"Victoria. Victoria. VICTORIA!" my dad screamed. "I'm gonna kill you!"

I ran as fast as I could but somehow not moving. My dad charged at me, whip in hand. I screamed and curled up on the floor while the whip hit me.

Crack! Crack! Crack! I shrieked as I felt the blood oozing out of my backside. I began to feel dizzy as I heard a faint whisper.

"Good bye Victoria."

As I took my final breath I woke up hot and sweating.

"Victoria? Are you okay? You were screaming and crying in your sleep." Nina asked

"Yeah I'm fine." I said, a bit too quickly.

Nina gave me a brief look of disbelief and shook her head. "Do you want to talk about it?"

"No." I said sharply. "But I should probably get home."

"Are you sure?" Nina asked

"Yes." I said, tears trickling down my face. "Good bye Nina" I gathered my stuff and left.

*Ninas POV*

When Victoria said she was going home I nearly cried. I'm honestly scared for her. She is my best friend! I don't want to see her hurt. And knowing her dad..he might kill her! What am I going to do?

*Victorias POV*

On the short walk home I stopped at a store to see one of the magazines.

The headlines read: NIALL S MYSTERY BRUNETTE

And the best part? The photo was blurry!

I quickly flipped through the article and read a small section: Niall was recently found having a date with a young brunette whose identity is unknown.

I nearly squealed with delight. I was gonna live. I was gonna live. I WAS GONNA LIVE! I continued my walk home with a new spring in my step. When I finally arrived home, I opened the door to find my dad.....wait. Is he.......crying?

~~~~~~AUTHORS NOTE~~~~~~

This chapter is dedicated to @meforme13 for making me get off my butt and write this chapter. There will be an update next week. Idk the exact date but there will be one! I love you all!

Love

NiallsLuckeyClover