The result of the accident

*Ninas POV*

I wake up in an un familiar bed. Where am i? I open my eyes. I can't see anything. I try again still nothing. I scream at the top of my lungs and somebody comes rushing in.

"What happened? Are you okay?" Somebody asks.

"Where am I? Who are you? What do you want with me?" I ask frantically.

"You are at the hospital Ms. Nina Smith. I am Dr. Song and I want to help you get better." She chuckled.

"How come I can't open my eyes!?! Help me Dr. Song help me!"

"I'm sorry Ms. Smith a glass shard got suck in your eyes and you might never get your eyesight back. You are blind. Maybe for good."

"No. No. No! Help me please. Help me!" I sob loudly "help!"

*Victorias POV*

"Ugh" I groan "ow" I said touching the bump on my head. A doctor walked in and turned to stare at me. "Excuse me?" I snapped "what do you want?"

"I'm here to inform you of you and your friends injuries. You have a major concussion and a broken leg." The doctor stated in a monotone voice.

"And what a bout Nina?" I ask.

"Glass shards were in her eye, we got them out but her eyesight may never come back." Se replied obviously bored.

"You mean she's b-b-blind?" My voice trembled.

Nina'a dad'a POV

Oh my god. They got in a car crash. Nina's blind and...oh my god. What am I supposed to tell Rick (A/N Victoria's father) but my poor Nina.

🍀Niall's POV🍀

I was talking to Louis about Victoria when my phone began to play "gonna give your heart a break, your heart a break, your heart a break"

"Really?" Louis snickered

"Shut up" I said embarrassedly. "Hello?" I said picking up the phone "WHAT!!!!! Okay I'm coming!"

"What was that about?" Louis asked

"Victoria and Nina got in a car crash;they nearly died. I need to get Liam!" When I finally located Liam, I told him what happened and he went white as a sheet.

"WHY ARE WE WAITIG!?! LETS GO!" He sobbed/shouted. We drive in silence. We soon arrived at the hospital and went to Victoria's room first. "Victoria! Are you okay?"

"I'm fine!" She said brightly. "I only have a broken leg and a concussion!"

"How can you be so happy at a time like this?" I asked slightly shocked.

"Would you rather me be depressed?" She questioned jokingly.

"No of course not. You deserve to be happy and I will do anything to keep you happy." I stated honestly.

"Aw! So cute but cheesey!" She said (quite adorably if I might add).

I began to notice Liam getting antsy. "Well we better go visit Nina poor Liam's getting all antsy in his pants-y" I half-shouted. Victoria'a eyes began to water.

"Please visit her. She needs cheering up." She said starting to cry. Liam bolted out of the door an I kissed Victoria good bye.

"Bye babe, see you later." And I left to follow Liam. All of the sudden o hear a loud LOUD sob. I sprinted to Nina's room and pushed the door open to ind Liam sobbing by Nina's bed. "Hi Nina." I said afraid of what I might hear soon. Liam continued to sob and eventually Nina spoke up.

"Hey Niall, I um am now blind."

"What!?! Nina are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine except for my eyesight." She said bitterly.

"If you need anything just tell me love." Liam said, his eyes glistening with tears. He really loved her. He unexpectedly blurted out "Nina I love you no matter what. I don't care your blind, Nina will you go out with me?"

"Liam I'm-" she got cut cut of by a loud "VICTORIA! WHERE IS SHE!?!"

"Oh no.... Victoria's father. Niall and Liam please don't tell him we were at a concert. He will hit her and never let her see me again. Tell him you guys are her as volunteers at the hospital. Okay?"

"Of course Nina, anything for you and Victoria." Liam an I said in unison. A large man wearing an army uniform barged in.

"WHO ARE YOU TWO!?!" The man roared.

"I'm Niall and this is Liam we are volunteers at the hospital."

"Whatever. Nina where is Victoria?" He said bluntly.

"Across the hall and two lefts Mr. Reynolds." She squeaked. So this man was Victorias father. Well she obviously took after her mum.

"Wait, what did you mean by he will hit her?" I asked

"He abuses her. She's afraid of him" Nina stated simply. My blood began to boil. "HE WHAT!!!" I shouted.

"Shhhh! She told me not to tell anyone!" Nina said desperately.

"Fine" I snapped

"Um Nina? I was serious about you going out with me." Liam shyly said.

"Liam do I even have I reply? Of course I will!" Nina Said her voice brightening considerably. Both Liam and Nina beamed with delight.

*Victorias POV*

I was almost asleep when my door was thrown open. "VICTORIA HOW COULD YOU BE AO CARELESS AND STUPID YOU DISSAPOINT ME!" my dad shouted then stalked out of my room. Wow.... He came out to the hospital just to tell me what's disappointment I am. My eyes began to burn with hot tears running down my face. He looked like he was going to slap me again. I don't want to go home.

Niall walked in and just held my hand. We cuddled for a few minuets and them he began to sing "hey I just met you and this is crazy but here's my number so call me maybe." I began to giggle than laugh uncontrollably. Soon Niall and I were cracking up. After gaining a 6-pack from laughing, Niall just stared at me.

"Don't stare at me!" I giggled

"Victoria will you go out with me?" Niall asked quite seriously.

"Niall o-"

~~~~~~~~~AUTHORS NOTE~~~~~

Cliffhanger! Sort of. Well I got the comments and the votes not the new fan tho :( Anyway, I love all my readers and I would like to dedicate this chapter to julia_marie27 for bein awesome and commenting!! The song for the chapter is: stronger by Kelly Clarkson and Call me maybe by Carly Rae Jepson!!!!