might as well start planning my funeral

*Victorias POV*

Niall and I arrived at Nina's house at 2:30 AM. I ran to Nina and began to cry.

"Whats wrong hon?"  asked Nina. 

"Pa-Pa-Paparazzi atta-atta-attacked us. Dad is gonna kil me. DONT LET HIM GET NEAR ME!" I screamed, my body shaking with sobs violently. 

All of One Direction and their girlfriends stood around me comforting me.

Kaylee said, "Whose butt do I kick to make you feel better?"

"Kaylee.....you are a model. The paparazzi would have a field day taking pictures of you kicking their butts. they could ruin your career." I said still crying

"I don't care!" Kaylee said

"Thanks Kaylee." I said

"Victoria, You are smart right?" Iris asked with a serious face

"I hope so." I giggled

"Where do homeless girls get tampons or pads?" Iris asked, still with a straight face

Everyone stopped and stared at Iris, saying nothing. 

"What?" Iris said clueless.

Despite the paparazzi attack, everyone started cracking up.

"Whats so funny?" Iris demanded

I shook my head laughing. 

The mood suddenly saddend when Harry asked "What is your dad gonna do? Wont he be happy that you are dating a famous person?"

I looked up at Harry with tears flowing silently down my face. "He whips me. and beats me." 

*Harrys POV*

 Wow. That's.....That's awful. And I thought being addicted to anti-deppresants was bad. (A/N Check back to DEAR DIARY for more about this)   

"Why didn't you tell us?"

"I don't go up to people I just  met and tell them everything about me." Victoria said.

"I'm sorry" I said quietly.

"Why," asked Victoria, "Its not your fault."

"Because, I've been a jerk. And Kaylee, I'm really sorry. I don't deserve a beautiful woman like you. I love you. I never want you to leave my side. " I bent down on one knee and pulled out a diamond ring, "Will you marry me?"

*Kaylee's  POV*

"........I never want you to leave my side.....Will you marry me?" Harry asked

I gasped. what do I say?  I stammered "um...um... ye-yes. yes! YES!" Harry picked me up and spun me around the room.  "I love you"  I said/

" I love you too babe." Harry whispered.

*Victoria's POV* 

That...was...the CUTEST thing I've ever seen. You can tell Harry loves her. A lot.  I continued to stare at the newly engaged couple and thought about Niall and I. Would our relationship last that long? Will we go public? The paparazzi would attack me (Scary thought)...........just like tonight.  Would I live long enough for Niall to propose? A cold harsh thought popped into my head. This may be my last day alive.

===============================AUTHORS NOTE================================

Cliffhanger!!!!!! I promised I would update sometime today and it is late but I did it!! So comment on what do you think will happen. Will Victoria's da kill her? Whats gonna happen when kaylee and harry get married? (Not gonna happen for the few chapters though, but guess anyway!) How is Nina doing (being blind)? How do homeless people get tampons and pads? Vote. Comment.  Follow me. 

Love,

NiallsLuckeyclover