Out of the hospital

* Victoria's POV*

I got out of the hospital and began to head home(Niall drove). And then Niall asked me a question I was dreading.

"So how did you break your jaw?"

I pulled out my piece of paper and pen and wrote down "I tripped over the rug and landed full force on my jaw."

Niall took the piece of paper and looked at it when we stopped at a red light. "Are you sure that's what happened?" He asked. I nodded in reply then quickly turned away, filled with guilt about not telling Niall about my father. "So about our date..."Niall began, "I was thinking, Dinner and a movie then a walk on the beach sound?" I nodded my head excitedly. One small issue. My father. How would I sneak past him?

*Nina's POV*

"Okay boys! We must come up with a plan for Victoria to go on her date safely, without her father knowing!" I shouted at the poor lads. (Ha ha I seem British) Harry raised his hand. "Yes Harry?" I asked.

"What is the point in this? They are going to break up eventually." Harry sighed.

"Why are you so negative Harry? They might end up happy and married, And when they are I will point and laugh at you and the say you were wrong. " Liam said.

"Aw Liam you are so adorable when you are annoyed. "I said, thinking aloud.

"Thanks babe." Liam smiled.

"We'll I didn't mean to say that out loud." I said blushing. Liam walked up to me then kissed me on the cheek.

"Ew! No PDA guys! Liam has cooties! Lain has cooties!" Louis chanted.

"Yeah guys. Isn't it a little early in your relationship to be kissing?" Zayn asked.

"Shut up Zayn!" I snapped. "Just because you never kissed me doesn't mean other people cant!"

"Wait what?" Liam asked confused.

"Zayn and I went out a while ago! Okay?" I shouted "Ugh! Now moving on to the plan. Any ideas?"

"Me! Pick me! Oh pick me!" Louis screamed,thrusting his hand into the air.

'What Louis?" I sighed.

"We can knock her dad out, throw him on a plane to Siberia, and live happily ever after!" Louis said, looking quite pleased with himself.

"How about...no. Any REAL ideas?" I asked.

"What if Victoria said she was spending the night?" Liam asked.

"That I smart. That is what we will do" I clapped. I heard a car door close and people walking by Victoria's house. "Niall's back!" I said. Someone knocked on the door. "I'LL GET IT MA!" I yelled (A/N anybody watch shake it up?:) ) I opened the door and Niall asked "can I come in?"

"Of course sir." I said while bowing down. "Come in to my humble abode"

Niall laughed and helped me back to my room. "So whats the plan?" He asked.

" we are going to do the same thing we did for the concert; say she is sleeping over" I said.

"Ok" was the reply.

"Where are you taking her?" I wondered aloud.

"To the movies, dinner, and then a walk on the beach. " Niall smiled.

"Awwwww!" Was everyone's reply. Niall smiled sheepishly and blushed. I heard the doorbell ring once more and Niall ran to answer it. I hear a "your lives jut got better!" And I realized Iris was here. "What's up beaches?" Kaylee shouted. Wow. Everyone is here today. Except Victoria. Duh. Her date Is gonna be amazing!!!!

(A/N sorry late update comment vote etc. love you me luckey charms. )

(A/N any dudes readin this?)