The make up

Hey my Luckey Charms! Before the update I want to say...please send me questions about the story and ill answer them. A dew examples are:

What happened to Victoria's mom?

Why is Victoria's dad so mean?

Who is Zayn's girlfriend?

PLEASE SEND QUESTIONS!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Louis POV*

I can't stand to see the girls fighting like this. Victoria and Nina have to make up. It's starting to take a toll on the band. Zayn is angry all the time. Liam is distracted and Niall is always yelling. We have to get them to make up. How about a girls night out with everybody?

*Victorias POV*

Louis called and set me up to meet Harry's and his girlfriend. He said no Nina. Thank god. I hear a ding of the doorbell and a friendly brunette was on the porch. "Hi I'm Iris! It?s nice to meet you!"

Woah. Louis girlfriend is the Iris Richards. OMG I AM HER BIGGEST FAN!

"H-h-hi. I know who you are. Wait. That sounded creepy. I love you music! Omg. I just met the Iris Richards. I.... Hold on let me start over. I'm Victoria. " I barely got those words out of my mouth. Geez.

Iris laughed and motioned me to follow me her to her car. "Oh my gosh I'm in iris Richards car." I thought.

"It's not that big of a deal its only a mustang convertible." Iris said modestly.

Oops. I didn't mean to say that out loud. "So um where are we going?"

"To the mall. I wonder if they have Canadian bacon there? I've always wanted to try it. " she says happily.

"You know it's just ham right?" I said.

"WHAT? NOOOOOO!" Iris shouts dramatically.

We both started to crack up laughing. When we reached the mall we were bombarded by paparazzi.

"Iris! Iris look over here! Who is that? Is that your sister? Iris!" The reporters shouted at us. When we got inside the mall, we busted up laughing. "Dude we don't look anything alike!" I said gasping for breath.

"Ha ha! I know! ha ha ha ha!" She replied. After we finished receiving six packs from laughing we headed out to the food court. A tall slender brunette walked over and said "Iris! It's been forever I've missed you!"

"Kaylee! What's up?" Iris said. I zoned out for the rest of the conversation until "Victoria. Victoria. VICTORIA!"

"Huh? What? What'd I miss?" I asked stupidly.

"I was wondering if you were going out with Niall." Kaylee asked.

"Yeah. Yes I am how did you know?" I asked slightly freaked out.

"I don't know. You just looked like a person Who'd like Niall. " she replied wisely.

"Woah. My mind is blown." Iris said.

We started to walk over to forever 21, when a girl bumped into me. "Sorry-" I began. I looked up into Nina's face and walked off.

"Wait. Victoria. Victoria wait!" Nina called chasing after me as fast as she could using her cane. "Victoria."

I sharply turned around nearly knocking over a group of kids. "What!?! What do you want Nina!?!"

"I want to apologize. For being rude, thoughtless and only thinking about myself." Nina said her body shaking with sobs, "I miss you. You are my only friend. You are the only person who is kind enough to help me. Please forgive me. "

I began to cry. "Nina, it's my fault for being too sensitive.of course I forgive you. " we hugged and walked back to Kaylee and Iris. They stared at us guiltily. "Guys. Did you know about this?"

They stared at their feet and stuttered "uh. Umm maybe. Umm. Er"

I laughed and we walked on and went to 23 more stores.

~~~~~

I opened the front doors to my house exhausted. "Ugh. I'm so tired. " I whined. Oh shoot. Dad.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? IT'S BEEN 3 HOURS AND 47 MINUTES SINCE I LAST HEARD FROM YOU! YOU WORTHLESS PEICE OF SLIME" Dad roared.

"I'm sorry dad. I was at the mall with friends. " I mumbled.

"SPEAK UP! YOU WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE! YOU CANT EVEN JOIN THE DAMN ARMY BECAUSE YOU ARE WEAK! WEAK!" He screamed at me.

"Dad I have seizures! That's why I can't join the army!" I said bravely.

"DONT YOU EVER TALK BACK TO ME!" he yelled just before slapping me.

I could fell my face bruise where he hit me. I saw his hand go up in the air again. This time forming into a fist. CRACK! My I could feel my jaw shatter in 4 different places. My dad left the room as I began to feel dizzy. My body began to to tremble as I saw spots. My eyes rolled back as I fell onto the floor, screaming.

I woke up in Nina's room with Niall's face over mine. "Victoria. Victoria, can you hear me?"

"Yeah." I mumbled my jaw screaming with pain.

"Victoria. Don't go back to sleep. Ok?" I hear Liam shout from the other room. I grabbed my jaw. "Vic. What's wrong?" Niall worriedly asked.

"Hospital. " I barely murmured a I slipped in and out of consciousness throughout the whole ride.