Dear diary

(A/N the contest ends April 19)

*Victoria'a POV*

Dear Diary,

Thank god the sleepover was through. It was so awkward between Nina and I. Nina stared t me and I refused to talk. My dad hit me again. He called me a lazy child who would never amount to anything. Why does everyone hate me?

Love,

Victoria

*Ninas POV*

Dear diary,

What have I done? Victoria hates me! How could I have been so thoughtless about what I had said? I'm a terrible person! Why did I have to become blind ten lose my best friend in one night? Why me?

Love,

Nina

(A/N nina wrote in Braille)

🍀Niall's pov🍀

26 march 2013

Harry is such an arse! How could he say that to his bezt mates? What a jerk. I thinks me has drinkssss to much... Onnnme mure bottle kuldnt hurtz

🇬🇧Liam's POV🇬🇧

Dear Journal, (yes this is a manly entry in a JOURNAL not a diary)

I miss Nina. I hope she is okay. I wonder how her and Victoria are doing. Are they still fighting? I hope not. Seeing Nina sad would hurt me more than anything in the world. I love her that much. I should call we and tell her that. You know what? I will. Ill call her right now.

🇬🇧Zayn's pov🇬🇧

What!?! Why is Nina dating Liam? That little player. I hate her! I hate her. I hate her . I hate her. Who am I kidding I still love her. Why did I ever cheat on her? Why did I let her go?

🇬🇧Harry's pov🇬🇧

Ha ha! I have four eyezzzz. Noooo I'm not drunk.. I only hazzzz four Beers and a whisssssskyyyyyyy. Immmmmm tired I wanna go and sleeep. Nighty night. Ha ha. I want I want but that's crazy. Ha ha I'm so funnnnyyyy.

🇬🇧Louis POV🇬🇧

Liam told me what had happened. Why is Harry being so mean? I mean, wow, I have never heard of him being this mean. Well I gotta call Iris. Maybe Victoria, Nina, her and Kaylee could have a girls night out someday.

*Kaylee's (Harry's girlfriend) POV*

Dear diary,

Wow..... Harry buttdialed me in the middle of his conversation with Liam and Niall. He is such an arse. And then. When they left, he said this months girlfriend. THIS MONTHS'??? Has he forgotten we have been going out for 4 months now? What if he is planning to break up with me?

Love,

Kaylee

*Iris's (Louis girlfriend) POV*

Dear Diary

Louis told me what happened. What a buttface. I wonder if this has to do with the empty bottle of pills he threw away earlier? Weren't they anti-depressants or something like that? I wonder what's wrong with Harry. Well I got to go. I have an interview about my next concert.

Love,

Iris

~~~~~~~~~~AUTHORS NOTE~~~~

Sorry this is a filler chapter, but how about Harry? Is he depressed or addicted to the pills? REMEMBER this is FICTION! not true!

Song of the chapter: Stronger by Kelly Clarkson

Vote,Comment and maybe a chapter will be dedicated to you!

If I get 5+ comments ill do a Q&A and answer your questions! The comments must be questions!