taking care of the lamb (Bendy's POV)

After I rammed the poor man into pleasure beyond what he'd been given for YEARS, he had blacked out completely. So I cleaned him and myself up and got him dressed again, planning on bringing him back to his bed so I could act like nothing happened. But just as I had gotten his overalls on him, he woke up.
"M-my lord-?" He quietly asked, sheepishly looking up at me.
"Oh, Hi Sammy. You passed out, are you alright now?" I asked, trying my best to show a concerned look on my face. He nodded and sleepily yawned, his head nodding here and there. It was both cute and sort of sad, because on one hand he's just cute in general, and on the other I can tell hes exhausted. I figured I'd cut him some slack and let him sleep with me here, just this time. "Say Sammy, you look awful tired. Would you be open to sleeping in here with me tonight, as a reward for being so obedient for the most part?" I asked, adding the last part to avoid any suspicions he might have.
"Oh thank you my lord, you are so kind to me!" He praised, hugging me from my hips. I could feel my face flush a bit, as I had not expected a hug from him. I cleared my throat before speaking "It isn't a problem, my prophet. After all, you ARE my favorite follower." I picked Sammy up from the edge of the bed, pulling back the covers and placing him under them, crawling in from the other side. I'd say there was about a foot of distance between us, maybe less. But when Sammy slept, he rolled over and clung to me like glue. I didn't mind though, I liked that he was so dependent and clingy. I found it cute, like the rest of the things he did. Everything about Sammy I adored, but I couldn't tell him that, there's NO WAY he, Samuel Lawrence, would accept me as his partner. But either way, I put my arm around Sammy's slightly cold and inky body, and drifted to sleep quickly.