God, I love you. (Bendy's POV) ♥️

2 months. It's been two. MONTHS. Since Sammy asked for some time to think. I'm getting restless, but also nervous. What if he DOSENT love me?? I thought, getting up to roam around a bit. I'm not worried about him doing anything to hurt himself, I had Boris keep a close eye on him. If anything happens, he's to report to me immediately. Nothing's happened. Nothing. That's good, I'm not wishing for Sammy to get hurt, I just wish he'd make a faster decision. I'm getting restless waiting for him. I'm getting... hungry. Hungry for his touch, his smell, the way he smiles at me and all my worries seem to melt away. But most of all, I'm hungry for him. I've been wandering for about a half an hour now, I think I should get back to my throne room. Just in case. As I'm making my way back though, I run into someone. Sammy.
"EP- Oh Bendy!" Sammy exclaimed, turning and hugging me.
"Sammy! Did you make a decision? I missed you, are you okay??" I had about a million and ten questions to ask him, but I'd just ask the important ones now.
"Yes I did, I missed you too, and yes, I'm alright now." Sammy said, looking up at me lovingly.
"W-well..?" I stammered, nervous.
"Well, I know now that I love you." My face flushed red hot. He loved me. He. Loved. Me. Oh my God I thought I was gonna faint right then and there. All a sudden, I couldn't help myself. I picked Sammy up, bringing him to my bedroom. I pinned him to the bed and growled hungrily. He looked up at me nervously and put his legs around my waist. So he wanted this too? I'd ask just in case.
"Sammy.. do you want this as much as I do?" I growled deeply, looking him dead in the eyes.
"I've never wanted something more." Sammy said, biting his lip. I smirked happily and let go of his arms, putting his legs down and taking his overalls off. He whimpered quietly as I took notice to his growing boner. I smiled deviously and lowered myself to it. I took off his boxers painfully slow, watching his dick bounce up. I playfully licked it, watching him shake from the teasing. I kissed his tip, then going down and licking his thighs and giving him lovebites. "Bendy- nngh- if you don't quit it and fuck me senseless right now, I'll fuck YOU." Sammy warned, jerking my head up by my horns. I let out a yelp from him jerking my head up and nodded submissively. He let go and I went right back to teasing him. I wanted him to fuck me. I licked his dick again, only sucking on the tip. He moaned a deep, seductive moan. It made my dick twitch. I did that again for a while until I reached his limit.
He grabbed the sides of my head, starting to slam into my throat. I let out a muffled shout in surprise and grabbed his thighs. He was facefucking me so hard I could hear the slapping of skin between each thrust. I loved it. I could hear every moan and whimper he made as he slammed into me. It was so fucking hot. Right as he was about to cum though, he pulled out and pulled me to my feet.
"sammy, what are you-" before I could finish my question, he'd shoved me down on the bed and positioned himself to suck me off.
"may I?~" Sammy cooed as a question, looking up at me with nothing but lust in his eyes. I nodded bashfully, watching him smirk and start teasing me. I whined in response, practically trembling with every kiss and hickey he gave me. He licked up my dick as he stuck a finger in my ass, sending me over the edge. I moaned loud, arching my back. I saw Sammy smile wide and start deepthroating me while fingerfucking me. I started seeing stars. God, he was good. He stuck another finger in, making me scream in pleasure. He pulled them out and stopped everything he was doing for a moment, making me huff in annoyance. He positioned himself to assfuck me hard, and looked up at me for premission.
"For god's sake Sammy, FUCK ME!" I growled, putting my hands above my head. He chuckled low, putting his full length inside me. I gasped, feeling myself stretch from his size. He waited a little while before starting to move to let me adjust, and then started to thrust into me mercilessly. I moaned and whimpered nonstop, feeling tears well in my eyes from the stimulation. I was really done for it though, when he grabbed my tail. While he was slamming into me, he grabbed hold of my tail, twirling it around and inspecting it. I jolted and looked up at him. He smirked and opened his mouth, licking my tail. Somehow, my whole face flushed even hotter than it was. He started sucking on the tip of it, sending shivers up my spine. His thrusts started getting sloppy and his moans higher pitched, I knew he was close. Which was good, because I was too. A few more thrusts and I was done. He let my tail go, focusing more on hitting my G-spot. I whimpered and moaned like a dog in heat. He continued to abuse my most sensitive spots, starting to jerk me off to top it off. I was close, so close. He could tell, too. He kept doing what he was doing exactly, waiting for me to cum before he would allow himself to. Soon enough, I cummed hard, all over my stomach and sammy's hand. I was a little embarrassed, but I didn't have time to apologize. Right after I had finished, Sammy cummed a huge load into my ass, filling every crevice. He rode out our highs, and pulled out. He let go of my dick and leaned up to kiss me, and then passed out on top of me. Poor little guy was exhausted. But so was I, so I kissed his forehead and pulled the covers over us, drifting off to sleep.