love me, love me not (Sammy's POV, fluff & minor angst)

|okay just wanna say THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING THIS :D also, I'm writing this at like 3:30 so forgive the confusion -m-|

      I had woken up in my lord's room again,   except this time I was still under the covers, and I wasn't being brought to my room. I was curled up with Bendy the Dancing Demon himself, except a bit more nightmarish and demon-like. He had his arms around my middle, and his tail was wrapped up in my arm. I could feel my face flush red hot as I tried to get up.
"your not going ANYWHERE Samuel. Get back over here." My lord growled, still half-asleep. I was a bit fearful as I crawled back into where I was, but I didn't even realize I was trembling until bendy said something. "I-I'm sorry sammy- I didn't mean to scare you-" He stammered, letting go of me and giving me a bit of space.  But I didn't want it. I silently rolled closer to him, moving into a more comfortable position and put my arm around his waist. "Sammy?  Are you alright?" He questioned, looking at me a bit confused.
"Mhm, I'm okay. I just wanted to be comfortable if that's okay with you, my lord." I explained, actually getting very comfortable.
"of course that's okay Sammy, and just call me 'bendy' from now on, okay?"
"okay si- bendy." It felt odd calling my lord by his name. I'd called him 'My lord' or 'sir' so many times it came as second nature, so calling him bendy again was odd. A good odd, though. I liked it. Although, I loved Bendy more. I didn't understand exactly if he loved me too or if he was just trying to keep me from offing myself, or maybe a mix of both, but he had said he loved me. That was enough for me. I loved bendy, and he loved me. It made me both nervous and happy, because on one hand Bendy might love me, but on the other he might just be bluffing and I get my heart broken again. I didn't want to think about that option though. It made me too sad. I didn't want to be sad. Not right now. Not in front of my god. Not again. I wouldn't let something like that happen again, not after seeing how much pain it brought him. I loved seeing him happy, and hearing him purr. Wait- he's purring? That's FUCKING ADORABLE! I thought, scooting up a tad to kiss Bendy's cheek.
"awe, samms cmere" Bendy mumbled, bringing his hands up to my waist and kissing me. It was gentle, filled with love, and very genuine. It was the best kiss of my life. Bendy sleepily kissed my cheek again, and laid his head back down. He started purring again, and soon fell asleep. I still felt pretty tired myself, so I laid my head down, closed my eyes, and slept.