What do you want? (Bendys pov)

|HI GUYS!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE READS!! also sorry I've got school, and also sorry I'm bad at titles D:|

I woke up the next morning holding Sammy, cuddling his curled up sleepy body.  He's so cute when he's asleep, I thought,smiling to myself.  I kissed the top of his head and gently set him beside me, getting up to stretch.
"Hm-? My lor- er- Bendy?" Sammy muttered, getting up from the bed.
"Oh, good morning Sammy! Did you sleep alright?" I asked, making my side of the bed. He nodded and got up to help me. "So, what would you like to do today?" I looked up at Sammy, waiting for an answer.
"Well, I normally go see Projectionist or set an offering on one of your altars, but I'm not sure what I really want to do." Sammy answered, stretching a bit. I walked around over to him, gently putting my hands on his hips. He looked up at me, puzzled. "Bendy? Do you need something?" He asked innocently.  
"Can I have a kiss?" I asked playfully, putting a hand on his cheek. I could see the surprise on his inky face, which was very cute.
"O-okay.. but why?" Sammy asked, putting his hand on top of mine.
"Isn't that what people who love eachother do?" I asked, bringing him closer to me gently. 
"Y-you love me??"  Sammy exclaimed.
"well, of course I love you Sammy, how could I not?" I asked, going in for a kiss. Sammy doubled my efforts and kissed me, putting his hands around my neck.  He broke the kiss after a moment, looking into my eyes.
"I've loved you so much, I've been a mindless follower for you for years. And now that your telling me you love me too, everything I've worked for, all that I've fantasized about, it's all coming to life. And while it's everything I've ever wanted, I'm a little overwhelmed. I mean, it's only been a week and you've seen more of me than anyone has in 20 years, you've saved me from death, and you've been kinder to me than anyone in this entire studio recently, it's a lot to process." Sammy looked away sheepishly and let go of me, taking a step back. "Im not saying I don't want to be with you, I'd just appreciate some space for a little while." Sammy explained, waiting for me to respond. I felt upset, but I also understood where he came from. I'd heard about his relationship with angel, and I didn't blame him for being cautious.
"Of course, I didn't mean to be so fast with this either, I've just never really had a relationship before, I'm not sure how to do this-" I explained, looking around my room.
"that's alright, I understand. I just need a little time to process things before this goes any further, if that's okay with you-"  Sammy looked back up at me with fear in his eyes, like I was going to say no, or worse hurt him.
"Of course, if you'd like space Sammy, I can give you space. When your ready, I'll be waiting in my throne room." I watched his entire expression soften in releif, which made me smile a little wider. "Can I bring you to your room?" I asked, not wanting to touch him if he wasn't okay with it. He nodded, so I scooped him up bridal style and brought him to his room. Just as I went to walk away, I heard him yell:

"Bendy! Wait!"  I turned around.
"yes?" He walked up closer, motioning for me to lean down, so I did.  He pulled my face closer to his, giving me a slow and passionate kiss.
"Thank you for everything." He let go and walked into his room, and I walked off to my throne room with an obvious blush growing across my face. 
Damn you Sammy, what do you want?? I thought, sitting down on my throne and beginning the painful wait.