The "Angel's" downfall (Bendy's POV)🖤

•°~hey loves! Quick warning, there is heavily described gore in this chapter, so if your triggered by such feel free to wait until next chapter! <3~°•

"Oh, bendy! What brings you here?" Alice asked, turning to smile at me.

"shut up. I know about what you did to Samuel. I'm not allowing you to live after that." I quickly explained, watching her wretched face drop. She stammered for a moment before I dug my claws into her shoulders. Deafening screams were heard, and I loved it. I grabbed her by the neck and shoved her into the ground. I was going to make sure this hurt. I let go of her neck and dug my hand into her jaw, making her sob. God, this was so FUN. Why didn't I do this years ago? With my other hand, I made a hole in her stomach the size of a bowling ball. She couldn't scream anymore, she was choking in a grotesque mixture of blood and ink. The sight made me smile ear to ear. It was beautiful, seeing the one I hated die at my hands. I very truly loved it. It made this even better that it was for Sammy. It made me feel as if I had a sense of purpose, or that I had a way to show him how much he means to me. Which is a lot, I'd quite literally kill anyone for him, for any reason. I waited until she was just a puddle of ink on the floor to leave. Just in case, though, I dumped a cup of dirty water I found on the ink puddle. I then happily walked to the elevator to go back downstairs, and back to my sweet little Sammy. I love Sammy. He's the first person I've ever very truly loved. He's my soulmate. I'll love him forever.