what now?

Silence swallowed the room. Silence and awkwardness. It was just uncomfortable for everyone. It made breakdown nervous, and he hated feeling nervous.

"I don't know." He answered.

He was still in pain from what MECH had done to him. But he was feeling much better after all ratchet had helped him. He even fixed up his com link. If only he could use it here.

Bulkhead swallowed nervously. Staring down at the ground.

It wasn't like he was going to go attack them. They were helping him. He supposed he should want to, since he was a decepticon. But it just didn't feel right. Ratchet had even patched up his missing optic. Which was far more then he would've thought they would do for him.

"So, can I, uh, go now?" He half mumbled to himself.

"What do you think Optimus, should we let him go?" Ratchet looked at the prime. 

"Yes, I think we should. We cannot make him stay here if he does not want to."

"I say we lock him up!" Miko said excitedly out of no where. She smirked at the con. "That's one less enemy to deal with! Maybe we could slowly convert him into an auotbot."

A spark of fear ran through breakdown. They wouldn't! Would they? He wanted to say something along the lines of, what makes you think you could hold me in a cell. But had to fight to keep that down. Arguing with his superior is what landed him here anyways, he didn't want this situation to get worse.

"Miko, we - well firstly we don't have the space for that." Bulkhead sighed. "Secondly, that wouldn't be good for anyone."

"It would be good for us!" She argued back.

"Bulkhead is right." Optimus cut through her words with a final statement. "We cannot contain him. We do not have a cell, and that is not the autobot way. If we are to make allies, we have to first give them choices. We cannot force anyone to become something they do not want to be. It would be immoral."

The autobot way was truly a messy one. If anyone were to know the true meaning of it would certainly be Optimus prime. But after thousands of years of fighting, it had been muddled along the way with all the energon that had spilled.

"Fine." It looked like she rolled her eyes.

Something about her high pitched voice reminded him way to much of starscream. Which made him uncomfortable. Well, even more then he already was. Playing games had been fun well it lasted. But now it felt like he was overstaying his welcome.

Ratchet took a few steps to the side, and began to open the groundbridge.

"Your comlink should be working once you leave the base." Ratchet said. He pulled the switch and it began to power up.

"Wait wait wait, we're just gonna let him leave. Just like THAT!?"

Breakdown didn't want to stick around any longer. He just wanted out of here as fast as possible.

What was wrong with this human? She seemed to change her mind ever few seconds.

He made a dash for the bridge. Stumbling on his own feet for a second.

"Seriously?" Miko frowned, crossing her arms across her body. She watched him began to walk forward, eyeing him up as if this was a battle field.

He did think it odd that they just let him go without even trying to get information out of him. Not that he had much, he was a bad liar so Megatron purposefully withheld information from him, just in case. But at the moment it didn't seem important.