Autobot Base

"Hahaha! And miko wins again!" The pink haired girl yelled happily from the human perch. Two of the kids were playing video games with one another, as well as with Bulkhead. Who was clearly avoiding a certain con.

Raf - or was it rafeal? - groaned in disappointment.

"Miko, will you please be quiet! I'm trying to focus." Ratchet called out to her. He was fixing breakdown. Who has sitting quietly and patiently on the med table.

"You shouldn't be helping a con anyways!" She called back.

Ratchet didn't answer.

"It's just for the time being, he'll be out of here soon. Don't worry." Bulkhead said to her, trying to calm her down. An answer that breakdown completely expected from him.

This was the third fight they had on this subject. Not once did Breakdown interject, he didn't want to make it worse. He could tell that ratchet was thankful that he was staying silent. He only spoke when spoken to.

All breakdown wanted was for this too to go faster. Currently, Ratchet was taking is sweet time. And sure he was thankful that he was helping him. But he just wanted knockout to do this, not this grumpy autobot. He wished he just fixed his comlink and sent him on his way.

"I hope he's out of here soon!" Miko yelled so he could hear her. Ratchet flinched, expecting him to react in a violent manner. But no, he just sat their sternly. Staring up at the ceiling.

"I expected you to be a lot more . . . Violent." Ratchet said to him.

"This isn't the place or the time to fight." He answered back. And he was right, sure, but from what Ratchet had seen on the battle field they never would've expected that. So this took him by complete surprise.

"YES!" The girls voice echoed through the cave. Interrupting everything. Ratchet grunted, but ignored it this time.

Was it always like this here? So loud and Choatic. Why did they keep the humans around if all they did was distract them? Especially from important jobs. It seemed like the girl was more trouble then she was worth. Constantly getting in the way, and making herself seem more important then she was.

But from the looks of it, it looked like bulkhead was having fun with them. Smiling and laughing along with them. Maybe they were Optimuses way of keeping morale up. Well also providing a once in a lifetime chance to some random human kids.

What that chance was? Well, it was either gain some memories or be squashed by decepticons.

Arcee and her human rushed in from the entrance. "WOO! New high score arcee! That was awesome!" He jumped off, and she transformed. She held her hand and he climbed on. Arcee walked over to the platform with the other two humans, and the human boy jumped onto it. "Whatcha playing guys?"

"An awesome racing game!" Miko screeched.

"Miko keeps winning." Raf said in a rather content tone of voice.

"I've almost got it!" Bulkhead said excitedly.

Breakdown was listening to all of this from the med table. He was interested to see what they were doing. And kinda wanted to jump up and look. He was so tempted to, but they wouldn't want to hang around him. Miko was making that extremely obvious already.

Ratchet stood up straight, admiring his work. "I was able to work through the noise after all." He grumbled. He turned away from him. "Alright, your officially good to go. I did as best as I could with what we have. Your red medic buddy might want to patch some things up but that's all I can do for now."

Breakdown sat up. He looked around the room, with only half his range of vision. He held up a hand in front of his missing optic, completely unable to see it. He hated this so much.