Chapter one

Chapter one
A new friend
7 years b.l

After that night many nights ago, Belos tried his best to keep (y/n) a secret. She grew up to be a gentle and polite girl, even for her age. Of course, she was a child, which meant she had her moments. She was an empathetic girl, which is what often caused her to get in trouble. Once,she tried to nurse a bird back to health in her fathers shoes and even tried to do advanced magic on her own. Another Time she wanted to help her father and accidentally broke an ancient artifact. Nothing a little time reverse spell couldn't fix, but still, not good. Even if she did get in trouble, Belos could never be truly mad at her because her heart was always in the right place.

She was also a very curious child. She was only allowed in certain parts of the castle where only Belos himself as well as those high enough in rank could go but that didn't stop her from finding her own way around the castle. Over the years she had discovered old, ancient, secret passageways that everyone else had all but forgotten about.

(y/n)would sneak about the castle, watching and observing, messing around with guards, or tour guides, and giving those who deserve it a dose of karma every now and then. And you'd be Sure to get a gift on your pillow at the end of the day if it was your birthday.

(y/n)also grew to have an incredible voice. She would often sing away her days ,and sometimes nights, but because not many people knew of her, they budded her the Goodly Phantom. She knew everyone and everything from studying the types of magic they would do in honor of her father.
She lived a peaceful life where everyday, after sneaking about the castle, she would return to her father's warm embrace every night. But that didn't mean she wasn't lonely during the day, she had no one to talk to, and spent most of her days alone while her father worked. That was, until one day...

***

(Y/n) POV
Age 9

Theday seemed like any other. I woke up to the sight of my (f/c) painted walls as the light streamed in through my window. Slowly getting up, I push the white comforter off the upper half of my body as I stretch. I swing my legs off my bed and put on my fuzzy slippers before going to get dressed. I go to my closet and open up the doors to find many of the unique and expensive dresses my father had taylored for me from the best tailor in town.

Looking through the clothes I have ,I pull out a beautiful, delicate, long, (f/c) dress as well as some simple white shoes to go along with it.. After getting dressed, I make my way to my vanity to start doing my hair. Grabbing my golden hairbrush, I begin to undo the tangles in my hair before I hear someone give a knock. "Come in." I hum before they enter.

Looking behind me, I see my father in his dark robes and a gentle smile on his face as he makes his way towards me. "Good morning, Stardust. I see you're ready for the day. Have you got any big plans for today?" He asked gently.  "Good morning, Father!I don't really have any plans, it's just gonna be the same as usual." I sigh out before he takes the hairbrush from my hands "May I?" He asks. With a nod, I slowly turn around to sit properly in the chair as he begins to brush out my (h/l) (h/c) hair. He begins to hum a song.

Enjoying the feeling of the bristles against my scalp, I smile in content before my father stops, placing the brush down on the table. "Stardust, I have a surprise for you, so close your eyes and do not open them until I tell you, alright?" With a quick nod I shut my eyes tight as I feel him do my hair. After a few minutes he gently places his hands on my shoulders, then I hear his voice. "Alright now, Stardust, open!"