Chapter three

The introduction

(Y/n) POV

The next morning I was woken up by my father knocking on my door. Rising from my bed I yell out a small "come in". My father walks in with a content smile on his face as he reaches out his hands to me. Taking his hands in mine he gestures for us to sit on my bed. Doing so we both sit together.

"My dearest (y/n), I'm going to be honest with you. I've been thinking of this day for many years. When I first found you all those years ago I knew in my heart that I had to protect you! So I kept you hidden away from the public eye for fear of something happening to you. But slowly as you grew older I noticed how lonely you had become but I was too stubborn in my ways to do anything. I've made many mistakes in my life, most of Which I'm not proud of and I'm sure I'll make more in the future. And even though I'm not ready to let you be known, I know it's what's right for you and your life." He confesses as his hands give mine a gentle squeeze.

Immediately I hug him, wrapping my arms around his neck tightly as he slowly returns the hug. "Thank you father! You are the best father in the whole world!" I say quietly eminently I feel him tense causing me to pull back with a quizzical look "are you ok father?" I asked before he shook off whatever was bothering him.
"Why of course my little stardust, I've never been better." He says before there's a knock on the door. "Ah yes I almost forgot!" Father says cheerfully going to greet the mysterious figure at the door.

Standing in the doorway was a woman with pale skin and long straight black hair. She wore a simple elegant all black dress with a staff in hand. "(Y/n) this is Lilith clawthorn. I have chosen her to help you get ready for the ceremony. Lilith this is my daughter (y/n)" slowly I wave at the woman giving her a nervous but warm smile.

Belos POV

I smile constantly at my girl as she waves nicely to Lilith. "Now a word with you if you don't mind?" I ask, "oh yes of course your majesty." She stutters out as I guide her into the hall.

"You are one of the first people to know about my Precious little girl Lilith. Tell me do you have any children of your own?" I ask "oh I don't but Maybe someday!" She jumbles out before I move on. "Pitie, you don't understand the kinds of lengths a parent would go for their child Which leads me to this. If my little princess's day isn't perfect I would burn down the world for her. Do you understand?" A frightened Lilith nods rapidly in response.

After calming down I simply smile at her "good! Let the others know as well. Ooh it looks as if our time is up!" I say looking at my pocketwatch, placing it back into my pocket I turn away to leave. "Now move along, we want to make Sure her day is perfect after all." With that Lilith quickly runs to attend my little girl.

Lilith POV

I make my way towards the emperor's throne room with my summons in hand. I got a letter from the emperor this morning about him wanting to talk to me about something. One never overlooks a message from the king so I immediately started to get ready.

After I was done I made my way out of my room and down the maze of corridors that is the emperor's castle before finally finding the hallway. Sighing in relief I make my way to the throne room doors. Quickly I take a deep breath before knocking on the door.

"Come in." The beep croaky voice of the emperor says to me. Gently I open the large oak door entering the ginormous hall. Letting the door close behind me I stride to the front of the throne before kneeling down before the emperor. "You wished to see me, your highness?" I asked "rise child, I must share with you a secret that the rest of the coven shall know soon."