Chapter one

As the screen turns it shows a spaceship in the space and voice of a man.

Everyone looks at the screen with interest waiting to know what's about to happen. Lydia looked nerves as her secret was about to blow up.

"I get to meet people." Venom says happily in her head. Lydia ignored him.

"Life Foundation Control, this is LF1." Man said over radio. "The specimens are secured, and we're heading home."

"Roger, LF1. You are a go for reentry." Mission Control replied.

" Copy that. Initiating reentry sequence." Man said. "Point-four by 103-point..."

 (BLASTING) "Oh, shit". The space starts to catch fire.

"Seal it off. Seal it off!." Woman said.

"LF1, Mission Control." Mission Control said. "You're breaking up. Please repeat."

"Mayday, Mayday, LF1!." Man said. "Mayday! "

"LF1, Mission Control." Mission Control. "Please repeat. LF1, Mission Control. Please repeat."

(FIRE CRACKLING)

"Oh shit." Sam exclaimed as the spaceship crashed.

"I think I heard this in news a few years ago." Bruce Banner said.

◆ EAST MALAYSIA ◆

(INDISTINCT CHATTER)

(HELICOPTER BLADES WHIRRING)

People takes a container with something gooy black thing out of the spaceship.

"What is that?" Peter asks.

"They should be careful with that thing." Natasha said. 

" I don't want to have to wait for full clean-up just to get a status report." Carlton Drake said.

"That's the guy who brought aliens on earth." Tony said.

"Oh My God" Pepper said horrified.

"Well he's died now." Lydia said bitterly.  

" We're collecting this data as quickly as possible." Dr. Skirth said

"That's not good enough. Okay, maybe you can tell me what happened." Carlton asked another scientist.

"There was some kind of breach. One of the astronauts sent a distress call." The scientist said.

" What about the crew?" Carlton asked as they watch the footage of the container being pulled out of the spaceship.

" We're still investigating." The scientist said.

" Where did it go down?" Carlton asked.

"It's 20 kilometers west of Sibu." Another scientist said.

"Did we at least retrieve all of the samples?" Carlton asked.

"He's worried about the samples not the safety of people." Steve scoffed.

"Wait, Lydia isn't he the one who you interviewed?" Peter asked. Everyone looked at Lydia. as she nodded.

"You interviewed this guy?" Tony asked amused. 

"Well more like called out on his crimes. That got me fired by the way." Lydia said.

"No. We have three of them." The scientist said.

"One of the organisms got out of containment, and it's missing. We don't know which one."  The scientist said.