Chapter eleven

◆Lab◆

"Your friends, the others, I apologize. I tried to keep them alive." Carlton said to Riot his Symbiote.

"There are more of us. Millions more. They will follow wherever I lead." Riot said coming out Carltons back.

"He's going to bring more like him on earth." Sam said.

"Man, Loki's alien attack was enough for me." Clint said.

"Where we lead." Carlton corrected him.

"Na you are the host but he's the master." Sam said.

"Yes, "we." But first, we must retrieve them." Riot said

"I can take care of that." Carlton said to Riot.

________________________

◆Woods◆

"Yeah, what you gonna do, you gonna walk me to death?" Lydia asked as Treece walked her through woods.

"Shut up." Treece said walking behind Lydia with a gun.

"Oh my god." May and Peter hugged Lydia scared what was going to happen to her.

(LYDIA SIGHS)

"Not so tough without your friend." Treece said stopped raising his gun.

(COCKS PISTOL)

"Did your mama not love you?" Lydia asked turning around to face him. Then trying to steal his gun but failed resulting getting kicked.

"You need to learn self defense." Natasha said.

"I know self defense. But that is for fighting people who don't have gun in hand." Lydia said.

(GRUNTING)

"God damn it!" Lydia said slowly sitting up.

"I guess it pays to be a specialist, huh? You know, it doesn't matter if you kill me anyway, because there's something way bigger afoot in this world than you and me. Much bigger than me." Lydia said then paused seeing one of the guards getting pulled by Black tentacles. But no one else noticed. The tentacles pulled the last guard too.

"Yes Yes." Clint and Sam started to cheer.

"And it's much, much bigger than you. Karma's a bitch." Lydia said laughing.

"I don't believe in karma." Treece said when Venom turned him around then bit his head off.

" Oh! Ooh!" Lydia said looking the Treece body.

"Hi, Lydia." Venom said in a Female voice.

"The body looks different." Tony yelled.

"Whoa! Why does your body look different." Lydia asked looking at Venom with a female body. But Venom does reply instead kisses her. Venom went to Lydia as she and Annie kissed.

"Whoa" Everyone exclaimed. Lydia blushed.

(ANNE GRUNTS)

(GASPS SOFTLY)

"Oh, no. I just bit that guy's head off." Annie said

"I know, I know. I've been there, too. It's not fun." Lydia said pointing towards Treece's body.

"The one with Drake is Riot." Venom said.

"Who's Riot? And we have to talk about the body and voice." Lydia said sternly.