Chapter five

"This is Dora. Leave a message." The call went straight to voicemail. Lydia quickly entered the apartment locking it behind her.

"Skirth, yeah, it's me. I just got back. Are you all right? I haven't heard from you, so I want to know if you're all right. But, yeah, that was a great call on the lab. You're absolutely right. Yeah. Listen. I got a... I got a guy. I'm gonna call him and, uh... Mmm. Oh... Oh, I got a bunch of photographs. He will publish those photographs, but I need you to come with me. Uh, could you just call me back? Call me back." Lydia said after taking a sip of beer then gulping a glass of water.

"Whoa." Lydia said closing her eyes.

"What was happening to you?" Bruce asked.

"Headache, I was hungry like I haven't eaten in decades." Lydia said.

(INHALES)

(GROANS)

Suddenly feeling hungry she started to eat from the fridge then garbage. Her eyes changed from black to white then went back to normal.

Lydia then ran to puke her guts out.

"Eww." Everyone looked disgusted, May looked a concerned.

"What is wrong with me" Lydia asked groaning. She started to brush her teeth, when she heard a voice looking at the mirror her eyes started to change into Large white that stretch till her hairline.

"Lydia" a deep voice said screaming she fell in the tub hitting her head and passing out.

"What was that." Everyone yelled.

"Can I come out now?" Venom asked.

"No. Wait till the end please." Lydia whispered.

________________________

◆ Life Foundation◆

"How bad?' Carlton asked entering the lab.

" It's bad." Dr. Emerson said.

"HOW BAD" Carlton yells

"Well, we assume the intruder took it." Dr. Emerson said

"Took it? Took it?" Carlton asked looking at Dr. Skirth.

"We don't know what happened." Dr. Skirth said.

"I think he knows." Wanda said.

"I want to speak to every man who was on duty last night." Man asked

"Already did, sir." Guard said

"But I didn't." Man said

"Get it out of my sight." Carlton said pointing to Maria's body.

"Carlton, you need to see this." Dr. Emerson said then walking away with Carlton

"What now?" Carlton asked

"His blood pressure's back to normal. Liver functions, too." Dr. Emerson said.

(CHUCKLES SOFTLY)

"I knew it. See, his body just needed time to adjust." Carlton said looking at the man in the glass cell.

"Oh No." Everyone looked at the man alive with the symbiote in him. 

"I don't want to waste any more time. I want to up the tests. Okay?" Carlton asked

"Yeah." Dr. Emerson said quickly walking away with fellow scientists.

"Find my Symbiote. Now!" Carlton said walking away.