Chapter two

◆ Jack's office◆

"I know what you're going to say, but... This guy, he is all the way bad, Jack. If you just give..." Lydia sat in front Jake explaining him.

" Who's your source?" Jake asked.

"Excuse me?" Lydia asked.

"Who's your source, Lydia?" Jake asked again.

"Please don't throw your friend under the bus." Clint said.

"Do I look like I would." Lydia asked offended. 

"I don't personally know you." Clint shrugged.

"can I bite his head off." Venom asked.

"Noo." Lydia whisper-yelled.

"My sister is not like that Mr. Hawkeye." Peter said. 

"I don't have a source, per se. But I have a hunch." Lydia said leaning back.

"This isn't the Wild Wild West. We don't go off half-cocked based on a hunch. We do the work. We substantiate our accusations. We provide evidence... You know, for a smart girl, you really are a dumbass." Jake said

(LYDIA'S BOSS SIGHS)

"You're fired, Lydia. I can't trust you. Have a nice life." Jack said.

May and Peter hugged her tightly.

________________________

"Hey." Lydia said when she saw Annie coming out of her office building.

"You are pathologically self-absorbed." Annie started to yell at Lydia walking away .

" Does it sound familiar to you Tony?" Rhodey asked jokingly. Making everyone chuckle.

"Annie. Annie, can you talk to me first?" Lydia asked following her.

"Your ego requires constant attention, and you're stubborn as hell. But I was willing to roll with it, Lydia , because you were my friend."

" You "were" my friend? What is that supposed to mean?" Lydia asked shocked.

"What you did got me fired. You used me." Annie said before taking their shared apartment keys and handing it to her then walking away.

"Annie Annie." Lydia just stood there watching her ex-roommate/friend walk away.

"Lady Lydia, how did they know you got the information through her." Thor asked.

"Only her law firm had the information and she was my roommate. They might have two and two together." Lydia said. 

________________________

◆Life Foundation◆

(THUNDER RUMBLING)

(RUSTLING)

Two cars and a truck entered the Life foundation.

The truck had three containers of aliens.

"Oh, my God." Carlton looked at the containers that had slimy creatures from space.

"Oh shit. There are more than one." Sam said.

"You're beautiful." Carlton smiled. Few scientist including Dr. Skirth were behind him.

________________________

The paramedic that had alien in her walked in a market at Malaysia. A vendor was selling seafood.