Chapter three

While walking towards her new apartment Lydia gets calls from Aunt May.

"Hey Aunt May what's up?" Lydia asked as she walked on the sideroad.

"What is going on Lydia? whenever I call you either don't pick up or you are drunk." May said a little angry and disappointed.

" I lost my job May." Lydia said ashamed. 

"Hey you know what? After we go back to our timeline, Why don't you take my interview. I'll give you the best interview of life." Tony said. Pepper and Rhodey smiled at him. While Lydia, Peter and May looked shocked.

"That-that will be great. Thank you Mr. Stark." Lydia said with a greatful smile.

"Oh sweetie, it's okay why don't you come back we will figure something out." May said.

" No no, I can't now and because of me Annie lost her job too, She moved out with her boyfriend." Lydia said sadly as she misses her friend.

" Sweetie if you need anything call me. Ok?" May asked.

"Yeah yeah. Thank you." Lydia said. Suddenly Lydia heard her younger brother's voice.

" Is it Lydia? I want to talk to her." Peter said while taking the phone from Aunt May.

"Hey Lyds how are you doing?" Peter asked happily.

"I'm good Pete, I'm so sorry I wasn't there for you first day of middle school." Lydia said sadly with tears in her eyes.

"It's okay, but you will visit soon right?" Peter asked hopefully.

"Yeah yeah. Isn't it your bedtime Pete?" Lydia asked as she climbed up the stairs of her apartment.

"Yeah I'll talk to later bye Love you." Peter said

"Bye Love you more." Lydia said hanging up.

Walking towards her apartment she saw her neighbour making out with a woman.

"I gotta go." woman said laughing. "Okay. Love you, Babe."

"See you Babe." Man said as he checks Lydia out after the woman was gone.

"Creep" May said. All the girls and boys agreed.

"What a dick" Lydia said entering her apartment.

Placing her stuff on the table then watering an almost dead plant. Lydia picked Two beers and sat at the table with bunch of over due bills.

"I'm not even asking to staff there. Why would I do that? I can't use my name. I can use a pseudonym. Any name. Think... You pick a name. I could be a man. Have you seen Eugene?. Lydia asked on the phone.

"I have a boy in my class his name is Eugene but he goes by Flash." Peter said.

"We know his parents didn't love him." Clint joked.

Few moments later she gets a text.

The Venom || WTMOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara