Chapter two

FEW MONTHS LATER

"Hungry" Venom said walking Lydia up in the middle of the night.

"Why do you have to ruin my sleep. I have work tomorrow." Lydia whispered walking towards the kitchen.

They heard something from Peter's room, slowly creeping towards the door Lydia heard the window close. Quickly opening the door Lydia saw Peter in a homemade costume.

"Ahhh" Peter yelled quickly falling on his bed.

"What the hell?" Lydia asked shocked.

"No-nothing it's just I-I'm trying this costume fo-for..." Peter started to stammered.

"Kid you can't lie." Natasha said.

"You are the Spider kid we saw on news." Lydia said walking towards him. She didn't understand how May didn't wake up from her sleep but she was thankful.

May looked down embarrassed.

Everyone who has seen the news about Spider-Man was shocked to know that he was a kid.

"Lydia please don't tell Aunt May, if she finds out she would freak out which will make me and you freak out." Peter said changing into his regular clothes.

"Ok but you have to tell me everything." Lydia said siting beside him on the bed. After Peter telling her how he got bit by a radioactive spider. She decided to tell him about Venom.

"Was it then when you fell sick?" May asked. Peter nodded.

"Why didn't you tell me." May asked.

"Because I knew you won't let me go out because it's dangerous." Peter said.

"Wow! ok but you are being carful right?" Lydia asked.

"Yeah yeah I'm secretive." Peter said. Lydia decided to tell Peter about Venom.

"Yess " Venom exclaimed. 

"So I have to tell you something but don't freak out ok." Lydia said.

"Yeah what is it?" Peter asked.

" Have you seen the news of the Alien in San Francisco?" Lydia asked.

"Yeah that guy Carlton Drake brought. He killed himself and the two aliens in the rocket right?." Peter asked.

"Yeah well you know how Drake and I had issues? Lydia asked and Peter nodded. 

"Yeah so I wanted to expose him and his fellow scientist came to me saying that he was killing people by making humans the host. So I snuck into the facility with the help of Skirth to take evidence when I saw Maria remember I told you about her? Yeah her in the cell and broke her out but she had the symbiote in her." Lydia said

"Symbiote?" Peter asked.

"The alien yeah and he attached itself to me. I was his host." Lydia said

"You had the alien in you?" Peter whispered yelled.

"You look so adorable." Lydia gushed pulling his cheeks.

"Yeah so I fought Drake and his symbiote with Venom. By the way Venom is the symbiote's name." Lydia said.

"You said is." Peter said.

"Man you have good listening skills." Lydia whispered. 

"It's good to listen carefully helps you find loopholes." Director Fury said.

"But yeah he is not dead he's here with me like a part of me." Lydia said and Venom came out of her back scaring poor Peter.

"Hello Peter." Venom said smiling.