Chapter 5: Control

Yea that drawing up there is mine..
I can't draw.

°☆~/|729 words|\~☆°

Pov : Third person

The world is not just black and white,
..
there are plenty different shades of grey.

In a sense. There may be no such thing as black and white at all.
..
..
It's not "Who is good and who is bad?"
..
It's "Whose side are you on?"
..
The answer to that statement will tell you who is good and bad in your story.
..
..
You may be the hero of your story and probably others too,
..
But you may also be the villian to many others.

.
..
...
....
.....
....
...
..
.

Such a feeling like this, she never felt so powerful. She felt unstoppable. It was like she was a hero knowing that she'll be able to defeat her villain even before the battle's begun. Naive.

It was as if ⨅ᒷリ𝙹 could take anything and everything in this universe.

Of course this universe is full of surprises.

" ᓵ⍑ᔑリ⊣ᒷ 𝙹⎓ !¡ꖎᔑリᓭ, ∴ᒷ ᔑℸ ̣ ℸ ̣ ᔑᓵꖌ リ𝙹∴." (Change of plans, we attack now)

She smirked with delight.
" ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ|| ∴𝙹⚍ꖎ↸リ'ℸ ̣ ꖌリ𝙹∴ ∴⍑ᔑℸ ̣ ⍑╎ℸ ̣ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷᒲ" (They wouldn't know what hit them)

.
..
...
....
.....
....
...
..
.

The hermits were about to leave spawn and head back to what they were doing when there was a flash of lavender.

What had appeared in front of them was.. Grian? But something was.. off about him... was it really him?

Grian's back.. How? And why's he wearing a purple jumper? Mumbo thought, too shocked (and is an oblivious spoon) to notice "his" lavender eyes.

Before any of the hermits had a chance to say anything, "Grian" pulled out his netherite sword.

Pov : Grian

It was like watching a movie,

You could scream,yell to the characters.

But they will never hear it.

I begged for it to stop.
.
.
It felt as if I were character in a movie,

My body followed the script

while my mind didn't.

Resisting everything. But it didn't work. Not one bit.

.
.
No control over your on body was terrifying.
.
You couldn't talk and walk
yet 'you' could talk and walk.
.
.
I wanted to turn off this horrific movie.

Look away as if I were watching a horror movie.

Hope to wake up from this nightmare.

Unfortunately, none of that was possible.
.
All I could do was watch.

As ⨅ᒷリ𝙹 swung the netherite sword the hermits nearby jumped back in surprise. Probably thinking about why on earth would Grian, the hermit that just disappeared, would suddenly attack them.

⨅ᒷリ𝙹 put 'her' hands together and it started emitting a lavender glow.

The hermits started backing away and taking out their own netherite swords.

⨅ᒷリ𝙹 blasted at the hermits and some of them were flung back quite a few blocks.

It looked like it took a lot of hearts from those who were hit as most of them flinched trying to get up.

I faintly heard a hermit, I guessed Xisuma say "...Eyes....Watcher....Controlled...Not him."

Seeing this happen made my heart shatter. I can't believe this is real. I want to go back in time and prevent this from ever happening.

That was when reality hit me like a truck.

It's perma-death when a Watcher kills..

WHEN WATCHERS KILL THE PLAYER DOESN'T RESPAWN.

Oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit.

I need to do something. Badly.

Think..THINK! What do I do!?
I thought trying to move my left arm.
It hit something. I could faintly hear ⨅ᒷリ𝙹 groan.

Encouraged, I tried moving my right arm. ⨅ᒷリ𝙹 was losing control!

Come on come on! YES I finally could move my body!

"I'll be back" was the last thing I heard before my body collapsed on the surprisingly soft blades of grass.

.
..
...
..
.

Pov : Third person

Grian's eyes turned back from lavender to azure blue within seconds.

The hermits rushed to him. Helping him up.

"It looks like he broke free from the control of the Watcher, we better get him some healing potions" Xisuma declared.

The hermits carefully and cautiously carried him to a bed and lay him there.

Stress hastily brought out some healing potions which was coincidentally and fortunately already in her inventory and fed it to Grian. And it almost like magic as he looked better immediately.

.
..
...
..
.

Somewhere else there lay a Watcher. Plotting for revenge.

Was the part right after Grian's POV inspired? Yes. Yes it was. It's from a book called "Redemption" you should check it out if you haven't already! :]