💙Chapter 1💙

It was dark out in the normal world, Y/n had just come back from her part time job, carrying a box filled with different bits and bobs.

The young lady made her way up the stairs and opened the door to the gaming room, Ella was sitting in her chair humming the Mario bros theme as she worked on a rather peculiar headset, many pieces and wires were littered on the desk and the keyboard and mouse were on the floor.

"I'm back~!" Y/n announced loudly as she closed the door, Ella turned around and gave Y/n a wide smile. "Welcome back Y/n! Watcha got?"

The h/c haired woman placed the box on the sofa and sat beside it, "some things that could possibly help you with that darn headset..." she drifted off as she looked through it, then found a chip, "hmm, someone gave me this...he said it might help with the overheating problem?"

Ella quickly put her hand out and Y/n gave her the chip, the blonde messed with a few things and put the headset on, "alright Beep-0! That should solve the overheating problem!"

Y/n rolled her eyes playfully, she had seen Beep-0 the small bit that was in the headset, however she wished that Beep-0 was there in reality with them. "Can you believe it's been three months since they put me-err us on the cover?!"

Ella said sheepishly as Y/n flicked her friends head with a finger, the blonde girl then op Ned the magazine reading it, "the supaMerge takes item A and item B to combine them into item C!"

"If only it was that easy..." Y/n huffed, Ella then threw the magazine to the side. "The article says nothing about dark matter, space-time manipulation, practical applications-Nothing!"

Y/n sunk into the sofa, listening in on Ella's ramblings she honestly thought it was cute, causing her to smile like an idiot. However A blast was heard and Y/n saw that Ella had fused a light with a pot of flowers. But the concerning part was the hat steam coming from the SupaMerge headset.

"Not again!" Ella said in disappointment, sighing, "sorry Beep-0... let's take a break from this overheating thing and come back fresh, okay?" The blonde put the headset down and looked over at Y/n. "You want Pizza or something?"

Y/n shook her head, "no I'm good, I've already eaten..." Ella nodded and left the room, kicking a box in the process, when the door closed Y/n sighed to herself.

"Maybe there isn't a way to solve the overheating problem..." Y/n whispered to herself as she then went on her phone.

After only a few seconds however, the light started to flicker and a washing machine appeared in the middle of the room, "what the-?" Y/n carefully walked towards it, and was startled when a white rabbit bursted out, soon more and more came out.

"Hey stop that!"

"Don't touch that!"

"Ew! That's gross!"

Y/n was trying to get control over the many multiplying rabbits however her e/c eyes widened when she saw a rabbit with the headset on and fusing many things, "no stop that!" She cried but he didn't listen, and eventually he zapped the washing machine that sucked everything up with it.

"ELLA!" Y/n tried to call out for help however she too was taken by the monstrous washing machine with a Mario poster.

.